Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Smile like you mean it =], The Killers
khraene
post Sep 25 2005, 10:53 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 150
Joined: May 2005
Member No: 132,977



I just finished this layout today (: The positioning and stuff was really annoying me...

And if anyone knows any way of making the nav/lyrics pic as high up as the main pic without messing everything up, please tell?

Anyway, c+c pleesh _smile.gif I realize that the blogbody space is one pixel too wide in Firefox, but it's either too wide in Firefox, or too narrow in IE...by one pixel, of course xD

click
click
click
click
click
click
 
illyria
post Sep 25 2005, 11:08 PM
Post #2


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 123
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 13,684



i like the colors and the layout.
 
xposure
post Sep 25 2005, 11:30 PM
Post #3


Hello
****

Group: Member
Posts: 159
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 244,710



i like it, sorta simple
 
luvzcha
post Sep 26 2005, 06:11 AM
Post #4


xXxXxbErRyZxXxXx
****

Group: Member
Posts: 190
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 235,812



I like the color and image but the image quility is not that good but still, Great job! ^^
 
khraene
post Sep 26 2005, 03:33 PM
Post #5


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 150
Joined: May 2005
Member No: 132,977



Thanks (:

Yeah, I couldn't find another image like that that was good quality >_<;
 
*digital.fragrance*
post Sep 29 2005, 04:25 PM
Post #6





Guest






cool! I like the contrasting colors!
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: