Log In · Register

 

Humor Forum Rules

Please respect our community and follow the rules. There are many types of humor so we can do without those that aim to hurt/offend individuals and groups of people alike.

The community guidelines are addressed to ALL forums, which means the humor forum is undoubtedly included. However, we stress that these rules are especially observed in this forum:


NO OBSCENITY
This includes, but is not limited to excessive swearing, flaming, posting of pornographic images Racism, Homophobic, sexist remarks or bigotry of any sort.
PICTURES: No nudity of any type is allowed on the boards.

NO DUPLICATE TOPICS
If a topic exists a couple of pages away covering the same issues then the new one will be deleted or merged. Look through the pages to see if it has already been posted, if not then it should be okay to post.


Please do not violate the guidelines. It is here for a reason and is not to be ignored.

Thank you.

 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
siwwy wabbit
*chaneun*
post Sep 4 2005, 02:52 PM
Post #1





Guest






http://www.hypehumor.com/81/twix-are-fo-kids.html

Puahaha, although I'm asian, I didn't take offense from it :D

[if you didn't know, it's from family guy]
 
OhXiet_ItzDonnA
post Sep 4 2005, 02:53 PM
Post #2


I love you more than sex appeal.
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,045
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 52,932



haha Oh, yeah. I think I saw that before. It was funny.
 
*mzkandi*
post Sep 4 2005, 02:55 PM
Post #3





Guest






Moved to Humor
 
demolished
post Sep 4 2005, 06:56 PM
Post #4


Senior Member
*******

Group:
Posts: 8,274
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 8,001



haha.
---
I like this viedo

http://www.hypehumor.com/73/boom-headshot.html
 
emazing
post Sep 4 2005, 10:22 PM
Post #5


What a hypocrite.
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,754
Joined: Apr 2005
Member No: 128,150



ALC.
I'm Asian and I also don't take it offensively, but it is worth a good laugh.
 
banthisaccountno...
post Sep 4 2005, 10:25 PM
Post #6


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,732
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 119,327



haha
But I think this (click) is much funnier.

QUOTE(aznxboredxperson @ Sep 4 2005, 6:56 PM)

lol, that's from Pure Pwnage (link in my sig)
 
Paradox of Life
post Sep 4 2005, 10:26 PM
Post #7


My name's Katt. Nice to meet you!
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,826
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 93,674



Lmao. I still don't understand why those kids don't give the Trix to the poor rabbit already. sad.gif

But the rabbit's just plain stupid.. He could just hire some adult to buy the Trix for him.

Anyway, that was hilarious. Although I found it a TEENSY WEENSY bit offensive, but then again, Family Guy is always offensive in some way and I still love it.
 
megan_x3
post Sep 4 2005, 10:30 PM
Post #8


s w e e t e s t
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 808
Joined: Sep 2004
Member No: 46,149



QUOTE(aznxboredxperson @ Sep 4 2005, 6:56 PM)


lool. that guy got so pissed off when he got shot. lol. cs is good ! but i think hes too much with cs. blink.gif
 
jnukes
post Sep 6 2005, 01:24 PM
Post #9


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 2,172
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 34,045



QUOTE(aznxboredxperson @ Sep 4 2005, 4:56 PM)



LMFAO . BOOM - HEADSHOT ..


YEA TAKE THAT YOU FCUKIN LAG .





but i think it's funny when he's usin internet terms in real life .

' it makes me think that i should join tha army . i mean it's just like fps but better graphics . but i can't lag out there . it's harder in RL . ' [ somethin like that ]
 
XDrayne
post Sep 6 2005, 02:18 PM
Post #10


LOok at the ROse, NOt thiS!
***

Group: Member
Posts: 40
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 201,015



aaahahs that one make me crack up
 
iheartjohn
post Sep 7 2005, 03:22 PM
Post #11


yerp!
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,489
Joined: Nov 2004
Member No: 66,454



Heh, that was a cute part.
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: