Look carefully for specific instructions
click here =)
name; "Kate Bosworth"
made in; PAINT SHOP PRO 9
any other textures, or other brushes most likely made by me.
1. PASTE CODES INTO SELECTED AREAS WHEN YOU GO TO 'EDIT PROFILE' FOR MYSPACE.
2. DO NOT SAVE YET. REPLACE ALL XXXXXXX's WITH FRIEND ID. YOU WILL FIND THESE IN THE 'navigation.' SCROLL BOX AT THE BOTTOM OF THE CODE THAT GOES IN 'WHO I'D LIKE TO MEET'. IF THERE IS A FRIEND BOX, EDIT THOSE LINKS BEFORE YOU SAVE ALSO.
3. SAVE, OR DO NOT. YOUR CHOICE. I RECOMMEND NOT.. BECAUSE YOU STILL HAVE TO REPLACE ALL THE SAMPLE CONTENT WITH YOUR OWN.
4. REPLACE ALL CONTENT I WROTE IN WITH YOUR OWN STUFF.
5. LEAVE THE CREDIT ON THERE. SAVE.
6. ENJOY THE LAYOUT!
no redistributing! DO NOT TAKE ANY OF MY DESIGNS AND CLAIM THEM AS YOUR OWN, DO NOT TAKE ANY OF MY CODES TO USE WITH YOUR, OR ANYONE ELSES DESIGN.
Using This Layout
For specific instructions read designer's comments
- This is a div overlay layout, html knowledge required!
- 1. Log into myspace.com
- 2. Click on Edit Profile (Profile 1.0)
- 3. Copy (ctrl c) and paste (ctrl v) code to the specified fields
Update Friend ID
Input Friend ID to automagically update code
Copy and paste to About Me
Copy and paste to I'd Like to Meet
Showing latest 4 of 4 comments
this is pretty!!
i agree. she can act averagely good. but she's no lois lane
i saw her in Superman Returns. a great actress, but i didnt see her as Lois Lane, she didnt fit her character. i've been reading the comics since i was small, they should've picked a diffrent actress to play Lois Lane.
The green is so nice. Pretty rollovers.