Look carefully for specific instructions
name: America's Next Top Model "Natural Disaster"
( scrapbook, notebook type )
photos from the photoshoot "natural disaster"
FEATURING: SAM, MCKEY,
basically a request. but anyone can use it.
1. COPY & PASTE CODE INTO SELECTED FIELDS WHEN YOU GO TO EDIT PROFILE.
2. DO NOT SAVE YET! THE XXXXXX LINKS WILL DISSAPPEAR!
3. EDIT THE XXXXX LINKS AND REPLACE WITH FRIEND I/D.
4. SAVE AND PREVIEW, OR KEEP EDITING TO FINiSH YOUR PROFILE.
5. CHANGE THE ABOUT ME AND SUCH TO WHAT YOU'D LIKE.
6 DON'T EDIT ANYTHING!! & KEEP THE CREDIT ON!!
Enjoy the layout!
no rollovers. didn't have time to make them.
Using This Layout
For specific instructions read designer's comments
- This is a div overlay layout, html knowledge required!
- 1. Log into myspace.com
- 2. Click on Edit Profile (Profile 1.0)
- 3. Copy (ctrl c) and paste (ctrl v) code to the specified fields
Update Friend ID
Input Friend ID to automagically update code
Copy and paste to About Me
Copy and paste to I'd Like to Meet
Showing latest 9 of 9 comments
this was one of my favorite cycles. :)
Cool. I like the creativity of this. good job. :)
gah, i love that show & this layout is amazing. may be using, thanks so much!
this is very nice. :)
but, wheres Marjorieeee? ):
THAT PHOTOSHOOT IS AWESOME!
And this layout is really great =)
I loved that photo shoot. Analeigh's was my favorite.
Great layout, by the way. :)
This is really cool.
Lubbin' it :3
:/ why fashion models?