Look carefully for specific instructions
- you should have an intermediate to advanced understanding of HTML to use this layout.
- you may not alter anything other than described below without first contacting me.
- do not change or remove the footer.
1. replace all XXXXXX with your friendID.
2. replace all ###### with your top friends' friendIDs.
3. in the friends section, replace the images with those of your friends.
NOTE: any extra tables, links, etc., that don't belong will not show up in your myspace profile; it's just a cB error.
more layouts at fixtatik.com
Using This Layout
For specific instructions read designer's comments
- This is a div overlay layout, html knowledge required!
- 1. Log into myspace.com
- 2. Click on Edit Profile (Profile 1.0)
- 3. Copy (ctrl c) and paste (ctrl v) code to the specified fields
Update Friend ID
Input Friend ID to automagically update code
Copy and paste to About Me
Copy and paste to I'd Like to Meet
Showing latest 10 of 10 comments
I see nothing of crackers :( how about making one? ^^
whoooooa.. very nice& neat.
I think the purple-ish background doesn't match with the image(s) (like the bridge image and others that the colors are more brownish). Cool nav and header image though. :D
rollovers are nice
I see no problems with it. It's really nice. I also notice something else... the images change to a different one, randomly. That's interesting.
i can see in the snap shot of the layout, the design is nicely done, but the coding needs work. its too high up. I suggest using about 165px from the top with the new myspace nav area, also, the coding used didn't clear out everything from the back and its still showing through. that needs to be fixed.
since no one likes to read designer's comments, and i know how mutilated this looks in the previewer, please at least read this before complaining it's messed up: the createblog previewer is out of date and has errors in it. the search bar, the huge grey button, and the extra tables do NOT show up in your myspace profile. i always make sure that my layouts will work in all browsers; there's no reason for me to include the extra coding to make it look "nice" on cB, because that's just extra coding to make loading times longer and won't make any difference on your myspace profile. bear with the problems until jusun fixes the previewer, please.
The screenshot doesn't match the layout because the layout previewer here isn't up to date with the actual Myspace coding.
the screenshot doesn't match the layout..
it's very pretty