Look carefully for specific instructions
1. Select journal theme and choose any Smooth Sailing.
2. Further down under Choose a Page Setup, select 2 column: left sidebar.
3. If you are using this layout in a Plus account, make sure you set the ads as Between Entries. Skip this step if you are using Basic or Paid account.
4. In the Display page, go down to Wrap Entry text under userinfo, and select Yes if you want icons in your entries. If you do not want icons, go under Usericon Visibility and choose Do Not Show Any Icons.
5. In the Sidebar page, make sure to hide all items, except for Free Text Sidebox. Choose 1 for the Free Text Position , and type a welcome/bio/whatever/ in the Free Text Sidebox Text .
6. In the Custom CSS page, copy the following stylesheet and paste it in the code box. Make sure to select No in both drop-down boxes.
1. This layout is best viewed in Internet Explorer and Firefox.
2. 1024x768 or higher is the best resolution for this layout.
3. PLEASE credit (dodoki.livejournal.com) in your bio or anywhere else that's easy to find.
4. If you have any questions, leave a comment at Dodoki and I will get back to you as quick as possible. :D
5. You may customize the layout to your liking, but credit for the CSS is still a must.
6. If you like this layout, comments at Dodoki are ALWAYS APPERCIATED. :D
7. Enjoy the layout and visit Dodoki (dodoki.livejournal.com) for more resources!
Using This Layout
For specific instructions read designer's comments
- 1. Log into livejournal.com (customize)
- 2. Set Style System to S2
- 3. Click on Look and Feel
- 4. Set Layout to Smooth Sailing
- 5. Click on Custom Options
- 6. Click on Custom CSS
- 7. Copy (ctrl c) and paste (ctrl v) code to Custom CSS
Copy and paste to Custom Style Sheet
Showing latest 7 of 7 comments
oh,i like it much!
Can someone help me?
I followed the steps, but instead of Cloud's face, there's a blue square.
Is there anything I can do to fix this?
Never mind figured it out. Didn't mean to spam your layout >
I love this layout but I have a problem. The calendar is blocking Cloud's face at the top. How do I get rid of the dang calendar?
Do you know Aion gold ?
Are you buy gold wow go to G4P ? Where store buy WOW GOLD and aion gold you ?
excuse me, i use LJ first time.and i want to use your layout.but i cant understand "smooth sailing"and also "look and feel". i didnt found it.
The image is real cool on this ^_^