Log In · Register

 
being naked
have you ever been naked in front of a guy accidently?
You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Total Votes: 570
Guests cannot vote 
datass
post Aug 14 2005, 06:13 AM
Post #51


(′ ・ω・`)
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 6,179
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 72,477



Ever accidently flashed yourself before in front of a guy? Just coming out of the shower or in the changing room...
 

Posts in this topic
icy_wonderland   being naked   Aug 14 2005, 06:13 AM
monique..   LOL!   Aug 16 2005, 01:19 PM
islandkiss   It hasn't happened before and I hope it never ...   Aug 16 2005, 02:06 PM
onecoolc   No , thank God.   Aug 16 2005, 02:10 PM
kill.t3h.r0cK   Never on accident   Aug 16 2005, 04:05 PM
ItzOnlySydney   unfortunately yes   Aug 16 2005, 04:09 PM
Paradox of Life   Eh. THE DUDE PICKED THE LOCK AND CAME INTO THE BAT...   Aug 16 2005, 04:10 PM
icy_wonderland   eww we've got perverts   Aug 16 2005, 09:17 PM
PinkTrash   long story, accidently only in underwear infront o...   Aug 17 2005, 01:08 AM
Nugget   Omg, yes. My cousin. This was when I was like.. ...   Aug 17 2005, 01:09 AM
vampireduster   yes.   Aug 17 2005, 03:16 AM
#1distortion   nope not unless we're talking about on purpose...   Aug 17 2005, 03:38 AM
lost [child]   yep   Aug 17 2005, 07:01 AM
ApocalypseAelis   No, but my friend did. We were at some pool party...   Aug 17 2005, 09:14 AM
lilliannnn   Accidentally, nope. Otherwise.. yeah.   Aug 17 2005, 11:55 AM
bab3egurl8o5   Nope, and if someone had it was probably when I wa...   Aug 17 2005, 02:00 PM
angelshortipnai   NO. thank goodness! O.O it would've been M...   Aug 17 2005, 07:55 PM
niez_cho   Nope. I hope that never happens, even if I have a ...   Aug 18 2005, 08:05 AM
..:loveee.NuTTii   Once. I was turning 7 and I had a whole bunch of ...   Aug 19 2005, 07:00 AM
xbby_charmz   i sware my friend is lying like a while ago i was ...   Aug 19 2005, 07:05 AM
latinprep12   Yes i did..but i dont got the package girls got   Aug 19 2005, 07:23 AM
sheepy   no never   Aug 20 2005, 05:44 PM
hiromi   Never... plus, if they did, well, there's noth...   Aug 20 2005, 06:06 PM
xsilent_angelx   no.. -___-   Aug 21 2005, 12:30 AM
danielle_x3   nope .. i haven't   Aug 21 2005, 08:43 AM
eli5e   OMGGG yeah. ...to one of my cousins ..whose really...   Aug 21 2005, 02:02 PM
Funkadelic.Kiss   pshhhhhh. no. thanks god . i would die if it happe...   Aug 21 2005, 02:18 PM
cheerbee07   no. thank god. i would have been seriously embaras...   Aug 21 2005, 02:38 PM
love_101_213   wonder the look on my face if that was to happen .   Aug 21 2005, 11:19 PM
maia_dc   Yes, when I was 3 and still ran around the house n...   Aug 22 2005, 08:38 AM
Se7eN_x   Nope.   Aug 22 2005, 04:07 PM
monkeylover   it happened to me once. i was drying off after i t...   Aug 22 2005, 05:37 PM
ktsou11   nope. thank goodness.   Aug 23 2005, 01:13 AM
agiri   oh hell no. that's what locks are for idiots. ...   Aug 24 2005, 02:10 AM
xheartbreaker   Nope, never. ..Well. Not /accidentally/ >....   Aug 24 2005, 09:57 AM
starlette   accidentally? no. intentionally? you betcha...   Aug 24 2005, 09:58 AM
andromeda_90   nope never been naked in front of a guy... but doe...   Aug 24 2005, 11:01 AM
HoodieObsessed   no. Once my mom didn't knock on my door thoug...   Aug 24 2005, 11:32 AM
DrEaMgUy2K1   does it count if i pants em? @_@   Aug 24 2005, 11:38 AM
ichiban   No... i'd be so embarrassed >.<   Aug 24 2005, 04:30 PM
MischievousLove   yea like 3 months ago, one of my good guy friends ...   Aug 24 2005, 04:51 PM
xXMomoBubbleTeaXx   Umm yeah prolly my brother or my cousin but if you...   Aug 24 2005, 05:19 PM
emazing   Urm, no. I hope not in the near future, either.   Sep 3 2005, 07:50 PM
Cwlplover   Not that I can remember. Not accidentally, anyway...   Sep 3 2005, 08:39 PM
chaneun   wtfizzle, when i was in 5th grade, i was in walmar...   Sep 3 2005, 10:33 PM
3ssx   no. O.o and i hope that wouldnt ever happen. =...   Sep 4 2005, 02:56 AM
xklipse   I flashed severals times when I was 5. haha...we b...   Sep 4 2005, 10:55 PM
XLilAznGrl592X   umm.. no..   Sep 5 2005, 01:45 AM
ThePrincessofTKD   i think so, but i don`t remember. lol thank go...   Sep 5 2005, 01:46 PM
lil_chubby_cheeks2   ewww no   Sep 5 2005, 01:46 PM
Levy2k6   my gf hasnt ACCEDENTELY been naked in front of me....   Sep 5 2005, 01:50 PM
Elvis_IzBack   yeh in summer camp and the girls were getting chan...   Sep 5 2005, 02:25 PM
xxaznxgurlxx   nope. but i had seen a lil boy peeing outside in c...   Sep 5 2005, 05:45 PM
WindSorcerous   When I was like two I took my clothes off infront ...   Sep 5 2005, 05:55 PM
The F Train   who doesnt lock their door when taking their cloth...   Sep 5 2005, 06:54 PM
c0cONuTTeR   Sorry for double posting butt QUOTE(The F Train ...   Sep 19 2005, 04:58 PM
xX_Fire_xX   er...yeah... it was so unfortunate and embarrasing...   Sep 8 2005, 08:08 AM
MoOd_RiNg741   yes unfortunately ... but i beat the crap out of...   Sep 8 2005, 08:14 AM
lemongrass   it never happen to me before...xd   Sep 8 2005, 09:29 AM
Blue-Chan   Nopperz, not at all. :3   Sep 8 2005, 09:27 PM
Julie Ann   nope, but half undressed by accident.   Sep 14 2005, 03:38 PM
wildstyled   NOOoo thank goodness >< I'm really....pr...   Sep 14 2005, 04:33 PM
surfhottieoffcoast   all the time and i dont care   Sep 18 2005, 06:16 PM
mzkandi   Nope, but I have on purpose...rawr.   Sep 19 2005, 09:23 AM
IamRad   hehe..accidently? no... =0   Sep 19 2005, 04:13 PM
i heart john   Accidentally? No.   Sep 19 2005, 04:50 PM
c0cONuTTeR   Nope, it would be kind of funny though, I would be...   Sep 19 2005, 04:56 PM
Nicolatofu   Hah, well I've flashed these guys when a frien...   Sep 20 2005, 05:56 PM
monkeylover   I did it on the internet once, and flashed my bf s...   Sep 30 2005, 03:37 PM
xheartbroken_child   Well, I havent been naked around a guy on accident...   Oct 2 2005, 11:07 AM
iflondonburns   i've had a friend, who was a girl, and family ...   Oct 2 2005, 02:14 PM
raincloud   No, but almost...twice. In my middle school gym,...   Nov 19 2005, 06:38 PM
gponce10104   pshhh no...   Nov 19 2005, 08:05 PM
joyjoyluv   haha~ i m surprised so manie ppl answered no... it...   Nov 19 2005, 08:10 PM
sense.n.style   i hav but not accidentally... i took baths w/ my b...   Nov 19 2005, 09:53 PM
MeLoNiSyUmMy   yes, in front of my dad. when i was a baby o...   Nov 19 2005, 10:22 PM
3ssx   being naked accidentally.. =\ no thank gosh.   Nov 19 2005, 11:20 PM
mocassinsx29   At American Eagle, I was trying this shirt on in t...   Nov 20 2005, 03:41 AM
ecargnmyst   nope...but my friend...just a month ago it was my ...   Nov 20 2005, 05:12 PM
♥~Cutie~♥   Thank God NO~!   Nov 21 2005, 06:23 PM
iNyCxShoRT   Nope. Thank god.   Nov 25 2005, 05:06 PM
lit0chinagirl   no   Nov 26 2005, 07:46 PM
saintruthanne   yeah....in front of daddy when i was a baby....but...   Nov 26 2005, 10:45 PM
aznhunnie6o1   Hahahahaha!! Nooo. That'd be so embara...   Nov 27 2005, 07:46 PM
sheddingtears   noppeee. last time i was naked in front of people ...   Dec 10 2005, 03:05 PM
mzbbc   well when i was little i ran around naked all the ...   Dec 10 2005, 05:09 PM
c0cONuTTeR   whenever I'm changing shirts in the living roo...   Dec 10 2005, 11:46 PM
icy_wonderland   i hate it wen my sister thinks its ok to come into...   Dec 12 2005, 06:46 AM
xheartbroken_child   Just when someone walks in the room when I'm c...   Dec 12 2005, 06:52 PM
c0cONuTTeR   QUOTE(xheartbroken_child @ Dec 12 2005, 7:52 ...   Dec 12 2005, 07:55 PM
xl0stxThoughtx   No.. but maybe when I was little?   Dec 14 2005, 05:14 PM
Asheia_Productions   I don't think I've ever been seen naked ac...   Dec 21 2005, 08:21 PM
m.ar.i.a   last yr, my bro opened the door on me in my room w...   Dec 21 2005, 08:32 PM
glit_gal   nope, at least not yet. Thank God for locks!   Dec 21 2005, 09:58 PM
xxcrazynutmeg   Whoo! I once ran naked in front of my friend...   Dec 21 2005, 10:01 PM
cLinT_wEStw0oD   Nobody has seen me naked by accident. People have ...   Dec 23 2005, 03:24 PM
archana   No. Thank god. That would really suck.   Dec 27 2005, 12:25 PM
celticsluvr   psh. nope. i hope not :\ haha..   Dec 27 2005, 09:20 PM
Stephire   Nope, (:   Dec 27 2005, 09:24 PM
LittleLulu   not...by MISTAKE...hehe   Dec 28 2005, 01:09 AM
The Corpse Bride   No.. well, not someone from my family. My brother...   Dec 28 2005, 02:16 AM
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: