Log In · Register

 
xanga clues help find murderer!
Saeglopur
post May 24 2005, 06:26 PM
Post #51


Day's Nearly Over
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,553
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 45,183



A xanga blogger was murdered and the killer was caught because of the xanga entry the blogger wrote shortly before he was killed.

NY Daily News Story
Victim's blogged entry

Woah. It's very peculiar ...
 

Posts in this topic
Days Nearly Over   xanga clues help find murderer!   May 24 2005, 06:26 PM
INSOMNIA10   Wow, i was really sad. If you read the rest of his...   May 26 2005, 08:27 PM
smrkangl   R.I.P, may that murderer get what he deserves!   May 26 2005, 09:04 PM
Caitlin   oh crap. i just read throught he article. kew gard...   May 28 2005, 09:32 PM
slipper   what's really weird is that anyone can just re...   May 29 2005, 01:56 AM
Beyond Elite   I feel something really weird inside me when I vis...   May 29 2005, 02:09 AM
glit_gal   wow i would have never expected something like tha...   May 29 2005, 09:24 AM
paul murphy   Woah hoo hoo....santa couldn't even write that...   May 29 2005, 09:53 AM
levileh   I get a weird feeling when I read dead people...   May 29 2005, 09:59 AM
WrathOfOnigo   Oh wow that's really weird!! Now I mus...   May 29 2005, 04:24 PM
blkpride   okay. I know everyone's in awe that a post cou...   May 29 2005, 04:37 PM
jooleeah   Wow. That's actually really interesting. Glad ...   May 29 2005, 04:48 PM
eli5e   whoaaa ... lol thats weirrddd... anyway .. sad ,,;...   May 29 2005, 09:39 PM
FoOd   Another reason why xanga is of good use. But w...   May 30 2005, 12:15 AM
Spiritual Winged Aura   Oh gawd, thats so sad. Xanga is such a great benef...   May 30 2005, 03:41 AM
miss barnes   thats soo damn sad.   May 30 2005, 01:01 PM
b0st0ngrl   And they're always saying how Xanga is bad.. ...   May 30 2005, 01:10 PM
inlonelinessidie   That's so sad. May they both rest in peace.   May 30 2005, 01:17 PM
XLilAznGrl592X   thats sad.. im glad they caught the killer. who ...   May 30 2005, 02:12 PM
speight89   Thats another killer off the streets   May 30 2005, 02:17 PM
xxaznxgurlxx   Wow .... xanga helped the cops to find the murdere...   May 30 2005, 04:22 PM
lakerfever2476   that's really scary. and she didn't even k...   Jun 8 2005, 11:18 PM
ghetosmurph   omg!! tht is so sad and yet so amazing......   Jun 9 2005, 12:48 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: