Music, Is it possible...? |
Music, Is it possible...? |
Feb 7 2005, 12:02 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Sweetie Sami ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 67 Joined: Jun 2004 Member No: 23,179 |
I noticed on some websites I've been to the music doesn't reload when you click on a link on the page. The music just keeps on playing instead of restarting, or a new song plays... Is that possible to do on xanga?? PM pls!
|
|
|
|
teniweniwaheeni Music Feb 7 2005, 12:02 AM
electric shock Uh, I think you just check the 'Loop' butt... Feb 7 2005, 12:07 AM
ladybyrd26x I think she means that when you click on something... Feb 7 2005, 12:33 AM
teniweniwaheeni QUOTE(ladybyrd26x @ Feb 7 2005, 12:33 AM)I th... Feb 7 2005, 12:35 AM
electric shock =x Hard things to explain. Ehhh.. I don't thin... Feb 7 2005, 12:39 AM
teniweniwaheeni Awww.... Oh, well.... I really hope someone knows ... Feb 7 2005, 12:49 AM![]() ![]() |