Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Nicole Kidman
muffin dude 292
post Nov 1 2004, 08:35 PM
Post #1


hi!
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 483
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 31,363



I kind of feel werid posting this because its not really a layout but thats the only thing i can do laugh.gif well anyways here its

http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=a_vague_image
 
avalon*
post Nov 1 2004, 08:39 PM
Post #2


NO. I'm not 13. or 14. or 15. or 16.
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 4,616
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 30,577



i really like the banner and your use of colors!
 
BroncoJr
post Nov 1 2004, 08:51 PM
Post #3


Senior Member
***

Group: Member
Posts: 52
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 53,106



Cool banner, I like the way the colors are. GJ. cool.gif
 
chu3guo2
post Nov 1 2004, 09:00 PM
Post #4


untouchable sakaba
****

Group: Member
Posts: 149
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 53,830



simply beautiful
 
muffin dude 292
post Nov 1 2004, 09:03 PM
Post #5


hi!
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 483
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 31,363



thanks everyone for the good feedbacks
 
seriouslycheesed
post Nov 1 2004, 09:41 PM
Post #6


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 130
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 55,559



I really love the blend, it's absolutely beeeauuutiful and simple... The layout in itself is pretty good, though. It feels like it's lacking something and I think it may be the entry dates... But maybe that's just me.
 
queen
post Nov 1 2004, 09:43 PM
Post #7


‹(. .)›
******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 2,367
Joined: Jun 2004
Member No: 20,089



pretty blend... that's a really nice pic of nicole kidman x' as for the layout... simplicity is beautiful ;]
 
juicyy_fruit
post Nov 1 2004, 10:00 PM
Post #8


©shesdiztinQtive
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 562
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 56,389



yeah the colors are nicely blended in. i think it would look better if the banner and the blogs were connected.
 
exile4sushi
post Nov 1 2004, 10:47 PM
Post #9


"YeHa" is not a foreign policy
****

Group: Member
Posts: 290
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 36,192



lovely. it's simplicity (RARG that word's overused) is very catchy, clean, & modern.
 
hi-C
post Nov 1 2004, 11:12 PM
Post #10


Amberific.
********

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 12,913
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 29,772



I love the effect on your banner. Very clean layout, and I agree with seriouslycheesed, if you did something different with the entry dates, it would be fabulous.
 
mysticalazxn
post Nov 1 2004, 11:28 PM
Post #11


^ I might look scary but i'm the nicest person in cb!
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,364
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,979



it look cooll and all but i don't see any navigation =P
 
gigiopolis
post Nov 2 2004, 03:02 AM
Post #12


gigi =p
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,679
Joined: Aug 2004
Member No: 41,206



When I clicked on the link...I just stared and stared and stared at it. It's so beautiful and simple. I don't even think anything should be changed. Awesome work =)
 
LatinaLady
post Nov 2 2004, 04:50 PM
Post #13


Look its...
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 5,817
Joined: Feb 2004
Member No: 4,767



this IS a layout. it looks pretty. cuz its simple but very elegant. its nice, but wheres your links
 
xTINAA
post Nov 2 2004, 04:53 PM
Post #14


hello : )
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 4,227
Joined: Apr 2004
Member No: 13,139



QUOTE(allthatglitterss @ Nov 1 2004, 8:39 PM)
i really like the banner and your use of colors!

agreed~ great banner =D
 
muffin dude 292
post Nov 2 2004, 05:30 PM
Post #15


hi!
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 483
Joined: Jul 2004
Member No: 31,363



QUOTE
this IS a layout. it looks pretty. cuz its simple but very elegant. its nice, but wheres your links


Do you mean navigation?
 
addictedtoxangie
post Nov 2 2004, 07:09 PM
Post #16


kelly[changed] 2 liz
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 525
Joined: Oct 2004
Member No: 55,472



i love the colors! Good job.
 
tooshie
post Nov 2 2004, 09:47 PM
Post #17


Senior Member
******

Group: Member
Posts: 1,239
Joined: May 2004
Member No: 15,253



I love the banner. The layout in general isn't really impressive but the banner makes up for it. Awesome job _smile.gif
 

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: