Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Lacuna // 0.1, I'm sorry...so sorry...
xXYouMeBedNowXx
post Oct 10 2004, 11:28 PM
Post #1


You can call me Jon
*****

Group: Duplicate
Posts: 878
Joined: Mar 2004
Member No: 9,806



Yes. I really worked hard on this one. Give me a rating out of 10!!

http://www.xanga.com/xxyoumebednowxx
 

Posts in this topic
xXYouMeBedNowXx   Lacuna // 0.1   Oct 10 2004, 11:28 PM
xmagicked   nice site. are you using premium. good job thoguth...   Oct 10 2004, 11:33 PM
xXYouMeBedNowXx   don't you see the banner? im using regular. an...   Oct 10 2004, 11:38 PM
exile4sushi   niiiiiiiiice. uber freaky, tho. 10 for 10   Oct 10 2004, 11:45 PM
sweetxsimplicity   9/10 - It's hot, I love the way you did the na...   Oct 10 2004, 11:49 PM
xXYouMeBedNowXx   thank you very much. Flash is fun. ^^   Oct 11 2004, 12:13 AM
itzcalifornialuv   i like the flash. maybe you can tell me give me so...   Oct 11 2004, 12:16 AM
xXYouMeBedNowXx   lol. Sorry but I can't help it. I LOVE YOUR AV...   Oct 11 2004, 12:17 AM
artzysmartz   omg! sooo pretti..and gothic...love the way th...   Oct 11 2004, 07:01 AM
mysticalazxn   nice flash use =P really nice. everything match th...   Oct 11 2004, 08:32 AM
XyxGriffenxyX   Aaaaah I can't see the flash! But I...   Oct 11 2004, 09:11 AM
xXYouMeBedNowXx   O_o You can't see it?! YOURE MISSING THE B...   Oct 11 2004, 05:25 PM
Frankie   I don't see anything!!!!!...   Oct 11 2004, 05:38 PM
avalon*   yeah the flash is awesome! and the design is a...   Oct 11 2004, 06:41 PM
xXYouMeBedNowXx   That's odd...I really don't find it scary ...   Oct 11 2004, 09:56 PM
souldreamers   Great job, gotta love that flashy FLASH. I li...   Oct 12 2004, 12:16 AM
xunsp0kenx   awesome !!   Oct 12 2004, 11:43 AM
xXYouMeBedNowXx   thanks. I just added a music and script section. V...   Oct 12 2004, 07:50 PM
lil boi   haha! a flash freak like me! propz. 9/10 ...   Oct 12 2004, 07:58 PM
xXYouMeBedNowXx   OH WOW I LOVE YOUR SIG! ITS SO BEAUTIFUL!   Oct 12 2004, 08:35 PM
chu3guo2   mad nice site... makes me feel so inadequate... ...   Oct 12 2004, 08:41 PM
tooshie   wow. that looks really nice. i like your navigatio...   Oct 12 2004, 09:33 PM
xXYouMeBedNowXx   don't feel bad...it took me a while to learn h...   Oct 12 2004, 09:36 PM
Blachama617   I like it lots...and da song too...10   Oct 12 2004, 09:44 PM
fatuglyguy   yea thats a sweet song gj   Oct 12 2004, 10:16 PM
xXYouMeBedNowXx   thanks a lot guys. I just added a new script/music...   Oct 12 2004, 11:34 PM
babiedoll03   I dont like the clown lookin thingy.. but i love t...   Oct 13 2004, 07:50 AM
xoxo_koala_kisses_   *cries* it won't lemme see the picturrrrrre ...   Oct 13 2004, 03:05 PM
ladyxdiscord   i cant see it   Oct 13 2004, 03:09 PM
mony0407   i can't ssee it either.. but i like the song ...   Oct 13 2004, 04:36 PM
xXYouMeBedNowXx   do you mean the flash? It seems that multiple DIV ...   Oct 13 2004, 05:36 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: