PHP variables and stuffs |
PHP variables and stuffs |
Feb 15 2010, 09:51 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Mel Blanc was allergic to carrots. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 6,371 Joined: Aug 2008 Member No: 676,291 |
I'm working on a little something-something and I was wondering if I could use variables or placeholders or whatever in a switch function based on the URL. Sort of like Apache.
Um, something like this: CODE <?php $uri = $_SERVER['SCRIPT_NAME']; switch($uri) { case '/$1/$2/$3/index.php': echo 'Under 3 directories.'; break; case '/$1/$2/$3/$4/index.php': echo 'Under 4 directories.'; break; } ?> Get what I mean? And yes, I've tried the above but it doesn't seem to work. |
|
|
|
![]() |
Apr 2 2010, 01:00 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Administrator Posts: 8,629 Joined: Jan 2007 Member No: 498,468 |
Topic Closed, and Moved to Resolved Topics. Please PM a moderator if you would like this reopened.
|
|
|
|
Mikeplyts PHP variables and stuffs Feb 15 2010, 09:51 PM
mipadi No, but something like the following could work:
... Feb 15 2010, 10:40 PM
fixtatik You could also do it like this:
CODEecho 'Und... Feb 16 2010, 01:20 AM
Mikeplyts Works great. Thanks guys.
Topic Closed. Feb 16 2010, 08:37 PM![]() ![]() |