An unwanted script automatically comes when I save my files. |
An unwanted script automatically comes when I save my files. |
Jan 29 2010, 10:39 AM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Funride.org ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 326 Joined: Jul 2007 Member No: 542,299 |
I use ftp, my host is JustHost! The site is http://avrilpedia.com
But everytime I save a file a script pops up at the bottom of the code. Help :/ So I'm trying to find a host that will host me, but somehow allow me to keep my domain. |
|
|
|
![]() |
Apr 2 2010, 01:00 PM
Post
#2
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Administrator Posts: 8,629 Joined: Jan 2007 Member No: 498,468 |
Topic Closed, and Moved to Resolved Topics. Please PM a moderator if you would like this reopened.
|
|
|
|
funride An unwanted script automatically comes when I save my files. Jan 29 2010, 10:39 AM
FACreate That's not something you're going to be ab... Jan 29 2010, 04:58 PM
Mikeplyts Make the files yourself in your File Manager (if y... Jan 29 2010, 08:42 PM![]() ![]() |