Log In · Register

 
Mbp to TV not being recognized.
Maccabee
post Oct 22 2009, 08:19 PM
Post #26


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 5,880
Joined: Nov 2007
Member No: 593,382



I have the latest Macbook Pro and I'm having problems connecting it to a TV.

it looks like this.

15" Macbook Pro ---> Mini Display Port to DVI adapter ---> DVI to VGA adapter ---> VGA to VGA ---> VGA port on TV

And I have set the input on the TV to PC (the VGA input) but when I go to display preferences and click detect displays nothing happens. And the TV just says no signal. Whats going on? I even tried restarting! One thing that I must note is that there are 18 pins on the DVI to VGA adapter but 24 holes for pins on the Mini Display Port to DVI adapter. Shouldn't this work?
josephcohen is online now Report Post Edit/Delete Message
 

Posts in this topic


Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: