Closed TopicStart new topic
My createblog tracker works when it wants to
Fat2death
post Sep 28 2009, 12:54 PM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No: 745,998

So I had the tracker and it worked good for 2 days and stopped. So I deleted the code and it was back to working again. Then it stopped, so I delete the code and start all over again. Next thing, I accepted the myspace email, and now it doesnt work at all. Whats going on? will I get it to work again? The new email made my url change. Is that the reason. I tried to change it back, but it wont work. The tracker worked with my old url sometimes, now it says that it doesnt exist. It says the old or new url exists.

Im using myspace 2.0.

Mickey
post Sep 28 2009, 01:11 PM
Post #2

Treasure Pleasure

Group: Head Staff
Member No: 281,127

Hm, I reckon it's because of your new URL. It might be that the two URLs are clashing and it can't process correctly. I'm not entirely sure. Only the owner of createBlog can fix this issue, and he's not around at the moment. I'm afraid you'll have to deal with not having a tracker in the meantime. I'll bring this up Backstage, though.

Fat2death
post Sep 28 2009, 01:14 PM
Post #3

Group: Member
Member No: 745,998

Thanks Mike. I just want to know whats going on. Im always the lucky one thats the first to experience a lot. Kinda

Mickey
post Sep 28 2009, 01:18 PM
Post #4

Treasure Pleasure

Group: Head Staff
Member No: 281,127

No problem. Sorry about that. I'll go ahead and close this. If anything comes up or the issue gets resolved, I will let you know through PM.

Topic closed & moved.

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: