Post What Killed Your Day., Version 5 |
Post What Killed Your Day., Version 5 |
Aug 5 2009, 07:31 PM
Post
#26
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Administrator Posts: 8,629 Joined: Jan 2007 Member No: 498,468 |
Nothing but I'm pretty tired.
|
|
|
|
manny-the-dino Post What Killed Your Day. Aug 5 2009, 07:31 PM
Amaranthus THE MOTHERf*ckING DMV WAS CLOSED THAT CUNTBITCH GR... Aug 17 2009, 11:40 PM
fire I have a test in a few days and I just spent 3 hou... Aug 18 2009, 08:16 AM
zachyRAWR The interweb's still screwy
And I think that s... Aug 18 2009, 09:24 AM
Mikeplyts I have to go to school tomorrow. ZOMG D: Aug 18 2009, 08:31 PM
iDecay CiWWAF broke up. Aug 18 2009, 08:34 PM
kryogenix f*cking blood bank laboratory went longer than exp... Aug 18 2009, 08:44 PM
Just_Dream Getting to work 15 minutes late, paying $5 fo... Aug 18 2009, 09:02 PM
Buttsex Just realized my license is about to expire. Aug 19 2009, 08:21 PM
elletricity Some girl used my template, stole my tracker and o... Aug 19 2009, 08:35 PM
IWontRapeYou almost all my classes suck so hard. Aug 19 2009, 08:36 PM
Mikeplyts QUOTE(IWontRapeYou @ Aug 19 2009, 10:36 P... Aug 23 2009, 07:55 AM
manny-the-dino Spending so much time in stores when they didn... Aug 19 2009, 10:59 PM
kryogenix Toenail fell off Aug 22 2009, 06:33 PM
Joanne No Facebook in China. Aug 22 2009, 07:50 PM
kryogenix QUOTE(Joanne @ Aug 22 2009, 08:50 PM) No ... Aug 23 2009, 08:38 AM
manny-the-dino I ended up falling asleep at 3am last night and ha... Aug 23 2009, 11:42 AM
iDecay Less than 5 hours of sleep and I still can't g... Aug 23 2009, 12:07 PM
kaijubot got my first pair of louboutins and my dog peed al... Aug 24 2009, 02:13 PM
kryogenix this big fat black woman kept smacking me in the f... Aug 24 2009, 02:51 PM
Tomates QUOTE(kryogenix @ Aug 24 2009, 03:51 PM) ... Aug 24 2009, 02:53 PM
Uso QUOTE(Tomates @ Aug 24 2009, 03:53 PM) Yo... Aug 24 2009, 04:54 PM
smash my friend had to cancel our little gathering tonig... Aug 24 2009, 11:11 PM
IWontRapeYou Knowing that I am going to have to deal with teach... Aug 24 2009, 11:17 PM
elletricity Somebody cutting off ties ): Aug 24 2009, 11:38 PM
moninja RE: Post What Killed Your Day. Aug 24 2009, 11:43 PM
elletricity ^ LOLOLOLOLOL. Aug 24 2009, 11:50 PM
Tomates hearing the most saddest thing while conversing to... Aug 25 2009, 12:47 AM
Just_Dream Puffy lip and mouth ulcer from eating too much dur... Aug 25 2009, 01:08 PM
Uso QUOTE(Just_Dream @ Aug 25 2009, 02:08 PM)... Sep 2 2009, 04:54 PM
iDecay I got my schedule for the school year today, but i... Aug 26 2009, 11:29 AM
no-name work :( Aug 27 2009, 07:39 PM
Teesa too much schoolwork Aug 27 2009, 08:56 PM
Buttsex Trying to set up Blackbox. Shit's painful. Aug 27 2009, 08:57 PM
IWontRapeYou It's Storming. Dun lyke. Aug 27 2009, 09:27 PM
Amaranthus My interview stunk. Aug 27 2009, 10:52 PM
moirakas my stomach has hurt on and off today, and my best ... Aug 28 2009, 10:57 AM
jcp Was riding my bike off road and I crashed. I flew ... Aug 30 2009, 12:06 AM
Tomates Ugh. got home around 2am last night from my family... Aug 30 2009, 12:47 PM
lovefiend Got written up at work for a stupid reason. Aug 30 2009, 04:42 PM
musicmakestheworldgoround Well here we go..yesterday was like the worst nigh... Aug 30 2009, 11:12 PM
elletricity The manga I'm reading online won't be upda... Aug 31 2009, 12:32 PM
hermes homework Sep 2 2009, 03:22 PM
Mikeplyts nothing. Sep 2 2009, 04:05 PM
Tomates ^same, only putting in my version.
Had to wake up... Sep 2 2009, 05:01 PM
shanaynay ^Same minus the power and fire alarms and boyfrien... Sep 2 2009, 08:00 PM
IWontRapeYou a guy, and the fact I have sociology tomorrow. Sep 2 2009, 08:17 PM
elletricity I don't have a f*cking room anymore. f*ck that... Sep 3 2009, 01:29 AM
smash being rudely awakened from my afternoon nap by the... Sep 3 2009, 10:43 PM
DoubleJ People following me around while I'm posting b... Sep 3 2009, 11:15 PM
manny-the-dino The fact that I have a ton of homework to do over ... Sep 4 2009, 01:03 AM
Amaranthus I'm going to have to change my whole f*cking s... Sep 4 2009, 01:16 AM
angel-roh i was having a good day until my favorite forum is... Sep 4 2009, 03:37 AM
jcp QUOTE(angel-roh @ Sep 4 2009, 03:37 ... Sep 5 2009, 11:50 AM
Joanne I left my camera at a restraurant. In China.
f*c... Sep 5 2009, 11:21 AM
Joanne QUOTE(Joanne @ Sep 5 2009, 09:21 AM) I le... Sep 6 2009, 07:37 AM
Uso QUOTE(Joanne @ Sep 6 2009, 08:37 AM) omg,... Sep 8 2009, 09:23 PM
moorepocket homework Sep 5 2009, 09:34 PM
Amaranthus We didn't get to watch a segment on OCD cuz my... Sep 5 2009, 11:19 PM
elletricity Ten hours in the car. TEN. HOURS. Sep 5 2009, 11:55 PM
jcp Very sick. Very. and.
click to enlarge
I lo... Sep 6 2009, 12:04 AM
superstitious I was tired, really tired this morning and acciden... Sep 9 2009, 07:18 AM
moirakas ^Ewwwww.
Stomach ache today. Also, first day bac... Sep 9 2009, 10:25 AM
Tomates QUOTE(moirakas @ Sep 9 2009, 11:25 AM) ^E... Sep 9 2009, 09:33 PM
kaijubot fully realized what living behind a frat means i n... Sep 9 2009, 06:52 PM
tcunningham learning about how to print in my graphics class =... Sep 9 2009, 06:54 PM
gojira i'm sorry you guys had a bad day. steven is gi... Sep 10 2009, 12:14 AM
serotonin I only regret that I don't have more time to s... Sep 10 2009, 12:20 AM
Joanne I'm sick. Sep 10 2009, 03:59 PM
mycupoftea Jealousy. Sep 10 2009, 06:19 PM
IWontRapeYou I'm reallly dizzy. Sep 10 2009, 06:49 PM
kryogenix Getting absolutely no studying done, and I don... Sep 10 2009, 08:34 PM
iDecay Our team just lost our first match in 3+ years. In... Sep 10 2009, 09:31 PM
Joanne Everyone's out clubbing or partying. Sep 12 2009, 01:17 AM
Meganmon My Statistic's textbook cracked my touch scree... Sep 14 2009, 07:22 PM
Teesa if patrick swayze is dead, i'm going to cry Sep 14 2009, 07:27 PM
iDecay "hey sorry i wasn't in class today. sick ... Sep 14 2009, 11:15 PM
superstitious There's a damn nail in one of my tires. :( Sep 15 2009, 08:53 AM
brooklyneast05 QUOTE(superstitious @ Sep 15 2009, 08:53 ... Sep 15 2009, 09:07 AM
superstitious Yeah, apparently all of my tires were passed the r... Sep 15 2009, 07:21 PM
Matsumoto Stupid people Sep 15 2009, 08:37 PM
misoshiru i think my mini-fridge is kinda broken. my ice cr... Sep 15 2009, 08:54 PM
makeup-teddy sick as f*ck Sep 15 2009, 10:48 PM
misoshiru QUOTE(makeup-teddy @ Sep 15 2009, 11... Sep 15 2009, 11:57 PM
elletricity Fixed the fcking internet twice and it still won... Sep 15 2009, 11:24 PM
Buttsex QUOTE(elletricity @ Sep 15 2009, 11:24 PM... Sep 16 2009, 08:54 PM
manny-the-dino 8am class was cancelled today and something told m... Sep 15 2009, 11:28 PM
jcp i miss my old house, my old room, and all my old f... Sep 16 2009, 12:04 AM
iDecay I couldn't play because I cut my pinky and it ... Sep 16 2009, 08:50 PM
makeup-teddy QUOTE(misoshiru @ Sep 15 2009, 10:57 PM) ... Sep 16 2009, 09:20 PM
Fat2death A girl that I thought was my friend told a lot of ... Sep 18 2009, 04:25 PM
hypnotique My dad found me on MSN Sep 18 2009, 07:52 PM
IWontRapeYou I am soo sick. Sep 18 2009, 07:54 PM
Pooonani long, boring volleyball tryout.
and how the team i... Sep 18 2009, 10:34 PM
Amaranthus watching field hockey is sooo boring. Sep 18 2009, 10:53 PM
Buttsex Friends are pissed at me because I sent them child... Sep 18 2009, 11:33 PM
IWontRapeYou Friends are pissed at me because I didn't send... Sep 18 2009, 11:40 PM
jcp QUOTE(IWontRapeYou @ Sep 18 2009, 11:40 P... Sep 19 2009, 01:00 AM
iDecay Freshman don't know how to f*cking behave. Sep 19 2009, 12:45 AM
smash ant bites on my foot and up my legs. SO ITCHY. Sep 22 2009, 01:52 AM
iDecay I'm getting really sick. Sep 22 2009, 09:05 PM![]() ![]() |