Log In · Register

 
um.
Maccabee
post Aug 4 2009, 01:54 AM
Post #26


Senior Member
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 5,880
Joined: Nov 2007
Member No: 593,382



I can't remember what has happened in that last two weeks or this summer, my pee is green and there is blood in my semen.

kthanksbye.
 

Posts in this topic
jcp   um.   Aug 4 2009, 01:54 AM
IWontRapeYou   NSFW actully nsf anyone who doesn't want to pu...   Aug 4 2009, 06:59 PM
doughnut   and whats wrong with them squeezing your balls and...   Aug 4 2009, 06:59 PM
brooklyneast05   yeah for real you shouldn't be crying about th...   Aug 4 2009, 07:02 PM
IWontRapeYou   Wait till they stick their figure in your ass. Guy...   Aug 4 2009, 07:03 PM
jcp   lol. I know. that would be hilarious if they were ...   Aug 4 2009, 07:07 PM
brooklyneast05   QUOTE(jcp @ Aug 4 2009, 07:07 PM) lol. I ...   Aug 4 2009, 07:25 PM
Buttsex   Good job Joseph. You just told the internet that ...   Aug 4 2009, 07:17 PM
doughnut   just, next time happens dont think of it as a big ...   Aug 4 2009, 07:20 PM
jcp   No, im a man because I dont go to the doctor. How ...   Aug 4 2009, 07:26 PM
Teesa   QUOTE(jcp @ Aug 4 2009, 08:26 PM) No, im ...   Aug 4 2009, 07:27 PM
doughnut   they'll tell you why and what to do too. its c...   Aug 4 2009, 07:31 PM
Buttsex   itt stupid   Aug 4 2009, 07:31 PM
IWontRapeYou   QUOTE(Buttsex @ Aug 4 2009, 07:17 PM) Goo...   Aug 4 2009, 07:33 PM
jcp   lol... i dont have to go to the doctor if I dont w...   Aug 4 2009, 07:34 PM
brooklyneast05   not going to the doctor if there is something wron...   Aug 4 2009, 07:35 PM
jcp   QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Aug 4 2009, 07:35 ...   Aug 4 2009, 07:38 PM
brooklyneast05   QUOTE(jcp @ Aug 4 2009, 07:38 PM) I have ...   Aug 4 2009, 07:40 PM
IWontRapeYou   It's true. You have a right to be an idiot. Ju...   Aug 4 2009, 07:36 PM
IWontRapeYou   wait didn't you say in another thread that you...   Aug 4 2009, 07:39 PM
Buttsex   also cocks   Aug 4 2009, 07:40 PM
jcp   There is only one way I can think of that I could ...   Aug 4 2009, 07:43 PM
brooklyneast05   not jacking off doesn't mean you'll never ...   Aug 4 2009, 07:45 PM
jcp   I dont get that first part. The only way for me to...   Aug 4 2009, 07:48 PM
Teesa   QUOTE(jcp @ Aug 4 2009, 08:48 PM) I dont ...   Aug 4 2009, 07:54 PM
brooklyneast05   QUOTE(jcp @ Aug 4 2009, 07:48 PM) I dont ...   Aug 4 2009, 07:59 PM
IWontRapeYou   Don't you have 2 older brothers? They know you...   Aug 4 2009, 07:50 PM
doughnut   look we arent going to help you figure out whats w...   Aug 4 2009, 07:52 PM
jcp   No they dont know. And neither do they do it. Let...   Aug 4 2009, 07:53 PM
Mikeplyts   Joseph, you lie about being 1337.   Aug 4 2009, 07:55 PM
jcp   QUOTE(Mikeplyts @ Aug 4 2009, 07:55 PM) J...   Aug 4 2009, 07:57 PM
Mikeplyts   QUOTE(jcp @ Aug 4 2009, 08:57 PM) Who doe...   Aug 4 2009, 07:58 PM
IWontRapeYou   Everyone poops, and everyone faps. It's life.   Aug 4 2009, 07:57 PM
Mikeplyts   Ok, can we close this now? It's too much fail.   Aug 4 2009, 08:01 PM
jcp   Do you not remember that my dad is a pastor? Havin...   Aug 4 2009, 08:01 PM
brooklyneast05   QUOTE(jcp @ Aug 4 2009, 08:01 PM) Do you ...   Aug 4 2009, 08:03 PM
Mikeplyts   ITS GODDAMN NORMAL DOOD. He WILL understand, so ma...   Aug 4 2009, 08:02 PM
Mikeplyts   oh, then that explains why he doesn't want to ...   Aug 4 2009, 08:04 PM
jcp   Look, the deal is, i dont feel like I need to go t...   Aug 4 2009, 08:04 PM
brooklyneast05   OK DUDE YOU'RE THE ONE WHO MADE THIS THREAD   Aug 4 2009, 08:05 PM
doughnut   QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Aug 5 2009, 09:05 ...   Aug 4 2009, 08:06 PM
IWontRapeYou   Your the one who made the topic guy. oh and slap ...   Aug 4 2009, 08:05 PM
Mikeplyts   it's funny how some people can be such stubbor...   Aug 4 2009, 08:05 PM
jcp   QUOTE(jcp @ Aug 4 2009, 01:54 AM) I can...   Aug 4 2009, 08:06 PM
brooklyneast05   QUOTE(jcp @ Aug 4 2009, 08:06 PM) OK DUDE...   Aug 4 2009, 08:09 PM
Teesa   QUOTE(jcp @ Aug 4 2009, 09:06 PM) ^READ I...   Aug 4 2009, 08:09 PM
brooklyneast05   QUOTE(Teesa @ Aug 4 2009, 08:09 PM) so we...   Aug 4 2009, 08:09 PM
jcp   QUOTE(Teesa @ Aug 4 2009, 08:09 PM) so we...   Aug 4 2009, 08:10 PM
Teesa   QUOTE(jcp @ Aug 4 2009, 09:10 PM) I was e...   Aug 4 2009, 08:11 PM
Mikeplyts   Then why did you even make this topic? FAIL.   Aug 4 2009, 08:07 PM
IWontRapeYou   so you were just spamming   Aug 4 2009, 08:07 PM
Mikeplyts   QUOTE(IWontRapeYou @ Aug 4 2009, 09:07 PM...   Aug 4 2009, 08:08 PM
jcp   QUOTE(IWontRapeYou @ Aug 4 2009, 08:07 PM...   Aug 4 2009, 08:08 PM
Buttsex   itt gay   Aug 4 2009, 08:07 PM
Mikeplyts   God, how could one person be this much of a f*g?   Aug 4 2009, 08:09 PM
Buttsex   Posting your urine on the internet.   Aug 4 2009, 08:10 PM
Teesa   okay, i really did feel bad for you, but i'm s...   Aug 4 2009, 08:10 PM
IWontRapeYou   You know I could had been looking up porn this who...   Aug 4 2009, 08:10 PM
Buttsex   QUOTE(IWontRapeYou @ Aug 4 2009, 08:10 PM...   Aug 4 2009, 08:11 PM
IWontRapeYou   QUOTE(Buttsex @ Aug 4 2009, 08:11 PM) I g...   Aug 4 2009, 08:13 PM
jcp   This is an epic thread. Could this be added under ...   Aug 4 2009, 08:11 PM
Buttsex   QUOTE(jcp @ Aug 4 2009, 08:11 PM) This is...   Aug 4 2009, 08:13 PM
Mikeplyts   QUOTE(jcp @ Aug 4 2009, 09:11 PM) This is...   Aug 4 2009, 08:13 PM
karmakiller   I'm surprised that this thread has gotten to 4...   Aug 4 2009, 08:11 PM
Mikeplyts   Finally, now we can close this pointless, idiotic ...   Aug 4 2009, 08:12 PM
karmakiller   QUOTE(Mikeplyts @ Aug 4 2009, 08:12 PM) F...   Aug 4 2009, 08:16 PM
Mikeplyts   QUOTE(karmakiller @ Aug 4 2009, 09:16 PM)...   Aug 4 2009, 08:17 PM
jcp   If I post a picture of me without a dick would it ...   Aug 4 2009, 08:13 PM
jcp   By the way I read this before I even posted this t...   Aug 4 2009, 08:14 PM
Mikeplyts   Why would you want to waste our time?   Aug 4 2009, 08:15 PM
brooklyneast05   well either way i still feel bad for you for havin...   Aug 4 2009, 08:16 PM
IWontRapeYou   QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Aug 4 2009, 08:16 ...   Aug 4 2009, 08:18 PM
jcp   QUOTE(karmakiller @ Aug 4 2009, 08:16 PM)...   Aug 4 2009, 08:17 PM
brooklyneast05   QUOTE(jcp @ Aug 4 2009, 08:17 PM) I would...   Aug 4 2009, 08:18 PM
jcp   QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Aug 4 2009, 08:18 ...   Aug 4 2009, 08:24 PM
doughnut   well thanks for raising my post counts anywayss   Aug 4 2009, 08:18 PM
brooklyneast05   duh, that's why i said i feel bad for you   Aug 4 2009, 08:25 PM
karmakiller   Someone should close this before it becomes a deba...   Aug 4 2009, 08:25 PM
jcp   if so many parents dont think there is anything wr...   Aug 4 2009, 08:26 PM
brooklyneast05   QUOTE(jcp @ Aug 4 2009, 08:26 PM) if so m...   Aug 4 2009, 08:27 PM
IWontRapeYou   closed because teens don't talk about there p...   Aug 4 2009, 08:26 PM
Buttsex   QUOTE(IWontRapeYou @ Aug 4 2009, 08:26 PM...   Aug 4 2009, 08:50 PM
IWontRapeYou   fur srs ttly closing this now NVR MIND THEN -smh-   Aug 4 2009, 08:28 PM
jcp   No thank you. I havent posted the picture of my aw...   Aug 4 2009, 08:31 PM
brooklyneast05   sweet this topic got reopened   Aug 4 2009, 08:32 PM
IWontRapeYou   I know. I was like "hmmmmm I bet JCe would lo...   Aug 4 2009, 08:33 PM
brooklyneast05   actually i did want it to be. i was enjoying readi...   Aug 4 2009, 08:33 PM
jcp   cum back in here ppl. ^pun   Aug 4 2009, 08:34 PM
IWontRapeYou   Oh, btw you can not stick your penis in me.   Aug 4 2009, 08:43 PM
jcp   I know. It just fell off.   Aug 4 2009, 08:44 PM
doughnut   i had neon orange urine while i was on meds before   Aug 4 2009, 09:24 PM
Buttsex   QUOTE(doughnut @ Aug 4 2009, 09:24 PM) i ...   Aug 4 2009, 09:24 PM
IWontRapeYou   I have never peed anything but yellow. wtf.   Aug 4 2009, 09:27 PM
jcp   Really? Sometimes I drink like 5 bottles of water...   Aug 4 2009, 09:32 PM
IWontRapeYou   I'm lucky to drink 7 cups a week let alone a d...   Aug 4 2009, 09:35 PM
doughnut   abbey, you must have stinking breath   Aug 4 2009, 09:36 PM
IWontRapeYou   I don't think so I drink enough to keep away ...   Aug 4 2009, 09:41 PM
Buttsex   kool-aid   Aug 5 2009, 04:41 AM
2 Pages V  < 1 2 >


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: