New computer time, aye yo cj |
New computer time, aye yo cj |
Aug 3 2009, 12:59 AM
Post
#26
|
|
![]() Sex, Blood, & RocknRoll ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: People Staff Posts: 5,305 Joined: Nov 2007 Member No: 596,480 |
So I am in need of a new desk top. The only problem is is that I am completely and utterly computer retarded. So help me yeah?
Would like it to be a pc. I have no idea what my budget would be but I would say $700 maybe 800? Needs to be able to run the sims 3, other than that I just have my adobe junk, and music. Yeah, like I said I'm computer stupid and have no idea about anything. |
|
|
|
IWontRapeYou New computer time Aug 3 2009, 12:59 AM
Buttsex http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php...amp;C... Aug 3 2009, 05:36 PM
IWontRapeYou There will be no mention of the Amish in one of my... Aug 3 2009, 07:10 PM
Buttsex P
A
G
E
S
T
R
E... Aug 3 2009, 07:17 PM
IWontRapeYou the f*ck. Aug 3 2009, 07:30 PM
Insurmountable Good luck actually getting sims 3 to work. Damn I ... Aug 3 2009, 07:47 PM
IWontRapeYou Yeah I have been hearing a lot of people say they ... Aug 3 2009, 07:50 PM
brooklyneast05 yeah man i was gonna get the sims 3 too. even thou... Aug 3 2009, 07:52 PM
Buttsex You'll be able to play it. I've run it on... Aug 3 2009, 07:52 PM
IWontRapeYou I swear cj, If I can't play it I am going to f... Aug 3 2009, 07:56 PM
Buttsex QUOTE(IWontRapeYou @ Aug 3 2009, 07:56 PM... Aug 3 2009, 08:09 PM
IWontRapeYou lulz Aug 3 2009, 08:37 PM![]() ![]() |