Official KPOP & JPOP Club, Version 4 |
Official KPOP & JPOP Club, Version 4 |
Mar 22 2009, 06:42 PM
Post
#226
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Head Staff Posts: 18,173 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 108,478 |
For J-Pop & K-Pop Lovers Welcome to the "Official KPOP & JPOP Club" topic. Here, we will discuss any type of KPOP/JPOP that people recommend and anything relating to KPOP/JPOP singers. To join: Leave your username and your real name, stating that you want to join. It's simple as that. Username change: If you've changed your username, make a post requesting for it to be updated on the members list. RULES: None, really, but do try to post every few days so the club can stay active. :) MEMBERS: 1. superficial (Vinity) Founder 2. jaeminnie (Cristy) President; Changmin's Eternal Love 3. tungmyBANANA (Tung) Sexy Oppa 4. Bishinobi (Charles) Colored Kid 5. stardaisy212 (Daisy) 6. doughnut (Julia) 7. Anisha (agiri) GD's Wife 8. Christina (xTINAA) 9. Brandi (xXBuDeBuAiXx) 10. Michelle (michellerific) 11. Fist 12. Moni (moninja) 13. Kathy (Kibummie-luv) 14. Chris (krn_kiddo254) 15. Christina (Just_Dream) 16. Elisa (smrkangel) 17. Kimi (Saikou) 18. Zephyr (venti-amenoi) 19. Lindsey (HelplessCry) 20. Tuly 21. Rodessa (sleepwalkerdreams) 22. Jenny (lawlietta) 23. Chester (ChesterRevolver) 24. Jinny (Jinny) 25. Kevin (Aberisk) 26. Chuiee (chuiee13) 27. Lizzahh (LEGIT) 28. Natsumi (yellowxradio) 29. Hea Jung (ukluverparadise) 30. Gabrielle (elletricity) 31. Cozette (herLiminality) 32. Angela (Meimiko) 33. Lily (lilychouchou) Previous versions: Version 1, Version 2, Version 3 |
|
|
|
interpretation Official KPOP & JPOP Club Mar 22 2009, 06:42 PM
lilychouchou ^Well, I have the same name there as I do here. If... Jan 3 2010, 01:25 AM
iDecay I feel so out of the loop with all this music now.... Jan 3 2010, 03:55 AM
sleepwalkerdreams Goodness I haven't been here in a while! ... Jan 5 2010, 09:40 AM
Cristy I can't remember the last time I was excited f... Jan 8 2010, 12:12 PM
queen ses's shoo had a comeback stage this morning ... Jan 8 2010, 04:32 PM
Cristy QUOTE(queen @ Jan 8 2010, 04:32 PM) ses... Jan 8 2010, 04:41 PM
Just_Dream QUOTE(Cristy @ Jan 8 2010, 01:41 PM) Wow,... Jan 27 2010, 09:27 PM
herLiminality Gosh did anyone else tear up watching Jewelry... Jan 13 2010, 10:27 PM
Cristy I've listened to C.N. Blue's "I'm... Jan 20 2010, 01:35 PM
serotonin GEE GEE GEE GEE Jan 20 2010, 02:57 PM
Cristy QUOTE(serotonin @ Jan 20 2010, 02:57 PM) ... Jan 27 2010, 09:17 PM
Cristy Epik High's new MV. The end is surprising. Mar 8 2010, 08:36 PM
iDecay Been listening to this since it came out. :3 Mar 8 2010, 08:45 PM
Cristy QUOTE(iDecay @ Mar 8 2010, 09:45 PM) U6kV... Mar 18 2010, 12:00 PM
venti-anemoi QUOTE(Cristy @ Mar 18 2010, 09:00 AM) It... Mar 23 2010, 03:37 PM
LittleMissSunshine ohyez^^^ Mar 22 2010, 08:34 PM![]() ![]() |