Log In · Register

 
What Are You Eating for Dinner Tonight?, Version 2
tokyo-rose
post Mar 13 2009, 06:29 PM
Post #26


Senior Member
********

Group: Head Staff
Posts: 18,173
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 108,478



QUOTE(interpretation @ Mar 13 2009, 07:28 PM) *
My mom is cooking salmon.
 

Posts in this topic
interpretation   What Are You Eating for Dinner Tonight?   Mar 13 2009, 06:29 PM
manny-the-dino   We had pizza hut.   Mar 29 2009, 07:47 PM
smash   salmon and jasmine rice.   Mar 29 2009, 07:52 PM
illmortal   Salmon with brown rice and red potatoes   Apr 21 2009, 11:44 AM
superstitious   ^ Man, I wish I could get into salmon. :( I like...   Apr 22 2009, 12:33 PM
mipadi   QUOTE(superstitious @ Apr 22 2009, 01:33 ...   Apr 22 2009, 12:56 PM
superstitious   Oh man, I LOVE corn. I had corn pudding for the f...   Apr 22 2009, 01:23 PM
iExquisite   watermelons   Jun 14 2009, 11:41 PM
Janette   I don't know. Hopefully a burrito.   Jun 30 2009, 04:53 PM
superstitious   It's not as hot as it has been here, so I...   Jul 2 2009, 03:58 PM
DoubleJ   how does one make sweet potato fries?   Jul 2 2009, 04:04 PM
superstitious   They're way easy. Boil a few sweet potatoes f...   Jul 2 2009, 11:21 PM
smash   chicken fajitas.   Jul 7 2009, 11:33 PM
hi-C   Already had dinner: pasta with mushrooms and spina...   Jul 8 2009, 05:58 PM
smash   first dinner: leftover spaghetti. don't know w...   Jul 8 2009, 07:46 PM
manny-the-dino   We had some chicken, potatoes, and rice. It wasn...   Jul 8 2009, 08:23 PM
interpretation   I had rice, string beans, pork(?), and a sunny-sid...   Jul 8 2009, 09:19 PM
karmakiller   I had chicken marsala.   Jul 8 2009, 10:13 PM
superstitious   Grilled sirloin steaks, large baked potatoes, gril...   Jul 12 2009, 10:49 AM
superstitious   QUOTE(superstitious @ Jul 12 2009, 10:49 ...   Jul 19 2009, 04:03 PM
Beenly   Pussy.   Jul 12 2009, 01:07 PM
doughnut   crappiest dinner ever some almost tasteless win...   Jul 13 2009, 09:12 AM
Mikeplyts   Chicken, rice, and baked potatoes.   Jul 13 2009, 03:29 PM
interpretation   Fish and rice, I think.   Jul 13 2009, 07:05 PM
hi-C   I had fried green tomatoes and mashed potatoes. I ...   Jul 16 2009, 11:50 PM
interpretation   I had noodles, string beans, and pork.   Jul 17 2009, 10:02 PM
karmakiller   BBQ Chicken with Corn Salad, and roasted apricots.   Aug 1 2009, 07:15 PM
angelsdiss   Roasted apricots? That sounds really good... Ehm...   Aug 1 2009, 09:20 PM
karmakiller   They were on sale, so I bought some, then didn...   Aug 1 2009, 11:49 PM
angelsdiss   Sounds interesting. I'll be sure to do that so...   Aug 3 2009, 12:03 AM
emberfly   I didn't have dinner.   Aug 3 2009, 12:06 AM
transcendentalism   Currently I'm baking a pizza with basil and sp...   Aug 4 2009, 07:00 PM
hi-C   I had mashed potatoes and broccoli, but I'm th...   Aug 4 2009, 08:00 PM
smash   i don't know yet but i'm so hungry.   Aug 4 2009, 08:52 PM
AgreetoDisagree   Chicken and rice.   Aug 4 2009, 10:44 PM
hypnotique   Salmon burgers, herb potatoes, some salad and iced...   Aug 6 2009, 07:27 PM
karmakiller   Salmon and red potatoes. So boring, but so good.   Aug 8 2009, 06:26 PM
DoubleJ   Chicken Teryaki w/ noodles.   Aug 8 2009, 07:07 PM
Mikeplyts   Chicken w/ hot sauce and rice.   Aug 8 2009, 07:23 PM
IWontRapeYou   Just ordered pizza, Chinese food and chicken. I...   Aug 8 2009, 07:36 PM
Janette   chicken parmesan with rice and vegetables, so good...   Nov 17 2009, 10:14 PM
hi-C   Amy's spinach pizza.   Nov 17 2009, 10:39 PM
timoj   Either Salmon with rice or Kebab.. that's what...   Nov 18 2009, 04:00 AM
smash   i had some beef stew and cornbread.   Nov 18 2009, 11:31 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: