Log In · Register

 
Moderator Performance, v.2
superstitious
post Apr 3 2008, 01:47 PM
Post #51


Tick tock, Bill
*******

Group: Administrator
Posts: 8,764
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 333,948



Make this thread helpful for the mods.

Mods are members, also. So member bashing is not allowed, as always. Don't make it a personal vendetta, please. Keep the bashing at 0%, please.

Any moderator has the right to close and unpin this thread at the signs of bashing, pointlessness, and/or any other guideline breaker.

I do hope this works out. I want to stress that this is not the place for personal attacks. If you really have to, keep it in the PM system between you and the mod. This thread is here to help mods work better with members.

Please do not make this thread into a full scale discussion. Its main purpose is for members to evaluate moderator performance. If your question/concern has been answer, cease to post here until you have another concern. Thank you.

So...your thoughts?

(Threads will closed at the 45 page mark)
 

Posts in this topic
superstitious   Moderator Performance   Apr 3 2008, 01:47 PM
misoshiru   Okay, I should've made it clearer, I wish that...   Apr 7 2008, 10:59 PM
misoshiru   IMO, ruth only does mod stuff.   Apr 7 2008, 11:02 PM
paperplane   And James has only had forum presence for all of t...   Apr 7 2008, 11:02 PM
brooklyneast05   QUOTE(paperplane @ Apr 7 2008, 11:02 PM) ...   Apr 7 2008, 11:04 PM
Tungster   are you kidding. ruth is all over the relationship...   Apr 7 2008, 11:03 PM
misoshiru   relationship isn't the only thing that needs m...   Apr 7 2008, 11:04 PM
brooklyneast05   ok staff, take notes. people want mods who are m...   Apr 7 2008, 11:06 PM
Just_Dream   QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Apr 7 2008, 09:06 ...   Apr 8 2008, 12:08 AM
misoshiru   well said. now where have the mods been all t...   Apr 7 2008, 11:08 PM
paperplane   Backstage, from the looks of it. All three online ...   Apr 7 2008, 11:10 PM
misoshiru   yeah. backstage should not be the only place that...   Apr 7 2008, 11:11 PM
Tungster   yanlin for people staff.   Apr 7 2008, 11:13 PM
sparrowdust   Er, I've been in Relationships for a bit now.....   Apr 7 2008, 11:15 PM
paperplane   Out of curiosity, are mods still not allowed to be...   Apr 7 2008, 11:16 PM
brooklyneast05   they are allowed to   Apr 7 2008, 11:16 PM
paperplane   Yeah, I remember that being BR now. Got confused f...   Apr 7 2008, 11:20 PM
misoshiru   and to add a bit more, after what happened this la...   Apr 7 2008, 11:34 PM
brooklyneast05   i agree with yan lin.   Apr 7 2008, 11:38 PM
freeflow   Aw Look at Mr. Ex-Mod JC being all supportive and ...   Apr 7 2008, 11:47 PM
brooklyneast05   QUOTE(freeflow @ Apr 7 2008, 11:47 PM) Aw...   Apr 7 2008, 11:51 PM
Tungster   QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Apr 7 2008, 09:51 ...   Apr 8 2008, 05:38 PM
Synesthesia   QUOTE(Tungster @ Apr 8 2008, 06:38 PM) we...   Apr 8 2008, 05:41 PM
MissHygienic   Assuming there was ever a sense of community in th...   Apr 7 2008, 11:57 PM
misoshiru   QUOTE(MissHygienic @ Apr 8 2008, 12:57 PM...   Apr 8 2008, 03:52 PM
MissHygienic   QUOTE(misoshiru @ Apr 8 2008, 03:52 PM) I...   Apr 8 2008, 03:59 PM
pandora   p.s. jusun deleted stevens account, not any of the...   Apr 8 2008, 12:23 AM
brooklyneast05   trish is right. i don't really care about DS...   Apr 8 2008, 07:40 AM
S-Majere   Sarah has no life.   Apr 8 2008, 07:43 AM
brooklyneast05   QUOTE(S-Majere @ Apr 8 2008, 07:43 A...   Apr 8 2008, 07:44 AM
The-March-Hare   Hey, guys, sorry I didn't check in here when I...   Apr 8 2008, 11:02 AM
brooklyneast05   ^for what? i know you don't like the mods, bu...   Apr 8 2008, 12:25 PM
Tamacracker   QUOTE(brooklyneast05 @ Apr 8 2008, 01:25 ...   Apr 8 2008, 12:42 PM
superstitious   QUOTE(Tamacracker @ Apr 8 2008, 12:42 PM)...   Apr 8 2008, 12:45 PM
Tamacracker   QUOTE(superstitious @ Apr 8 2008, 01:45 P...   Apr 8 2008, 01:08 PM
The-March-Hare   QUOTE(Tamacracker @ Apr 8 2008, 07:08 PM)...   Apr 8 2008, 01:20 PM
Spencer   QUOTE(Tamacracker @ Apr 8 2008, 01:08 PM)...   Apr 8 2008, 01:09 PM
pandora   I don't think mods are put in place to be ...   Apr 8 2008, 02:47 PM
Tamacracker   QUOTE(pandora @ Apr 8 2008, 03:47 PM) I d...   Apr 8 2008, 03:40 PM
S-Majere   QUOTE(Tamacracker @ Apr 8 2008, 04:40 PM)...   Apr 8 2008, 03:45 PM
Tamacracker   QUOTE(S-Majere @ Apr 8 2008, 04:45 P...   Apr 8 2008, 04:20 PM
misoshiru   Ah okay, I get it.   Apr 8 2008, 04:00 PM
SkyliteX   well I accidently made a new topic, so mods can cl...   Apr 13 2008, 04:19 PM
Elba   Instead of replying in MP with "take out the ...   Apr 14 2008, 01:29 AM
Synesthesia   QUOTE(Elba @ Apr 14 2008, 02:29 AM) Inste...   Apr 14 2008, 02:43 PM
pandora   QUOTEMods will no longer be editing posts of peopl...   Apr 14 2008, 01:50 AM
Elba   So?   Apr 14 2008, 09:20 AM
libertie   To answer your question, "verbal warnings...   Apr 14 2008, 09:56 AM
paperplane   I don't really see why you wouldn't still ...   Apr 14 2008, 10:08 AM
illmortal   S-Majere deserves a promotion if possible. Finally...   Apr 14 2008, 11:17 AM
S-Majere   QUOTE(illmortal @ Apr 14 2008, 12:17 PM) ...   Apr 14 2008, 12:29 PM
Dominatrix   QUOTE(S-Majere @ Apr 14 2008, 12:29 ...   Apr 14 2008, 02:48 PM
Tungster   ^ Well at least now we all know it's a she he...   Apr 14 2008, 12:24 PM
superstitious   QUOTE(paperplane @ Apr 14 2008, 10:08 AM)...   Apr 14 2008, 01:22 PM
agiri   Agreed. If any staff member isn't living up to...   Apr 14 2008, 02:25 PM
illmortal   QUOTE(agiri @ Apr 14 2008, 03:25 PM) Agre...   Apr 14 2008, 04:11 PM
S-Majere   QUOTE(illmortal @ Apr 14 2008, 05:11 PM) ...   Apr 14 2008, 04:15 PM
superstitious   QUOTE(S-Majere @ Apr 14 2008, 04:15 ...   Apr 14 2008, 04:21 PM
Dominatrix   QUOTE(illmortal @ Apr 14 2008, 04:11 PM) ...   Apr 14 2008, 04:16 PM
illmortal   QUOTE(Dominatrix @ Apr 14 2008, 05:16 PM)...   Apr 14 2008, 04:25 PM
Dominatrix   QUOTE(illmortal @ Apr 14 2008, 04:25 PM) ...   Apr 14 2008, 04:27 PM
Spencer   It's Trish. Everyone already knows, Tama. Sto...   Apr 14 2008, 04:14 PM
pandora   Rofl seriously, no one else has a problem saying m...   Apr 14 2008, 04:21 PM
Tungster   Sorry but People Staff as a whole just sucks. I li...   Apr 14 2008, 04:23 PM
illmortal   QUOTE(Tungster @ Apr 14 2008, 05:23 PM) M...   Apr 14 2008, 04:26 PM
The-March-Hare   QUOTE(Tungster @ Apr 14 2008, 10:23 PM) J...   Apr 15 2008, 07:52 AM
illmortal   QUOTE(The-March-Hare @ Apr 15 2008,...   Apr 15 2008, 03:37 PM
Dominatrix   QUOTE(illmortal @ Apr 15 2008, 03:37 PM) ...   Apr 15 2008, 03:38 PM
illmortal   QUOTE(Dominatrix @ Apr 15 2008, 04:38 PM)...   Apr 15 2008, 04:23 PM
Synesthesia   QUOTE(Tungster @ Apr 14 2008, 05:23 PM) C...   Apr 15 2008, 03:35 PM
pandora   Yeah I didn't tell Jusun to permaban anyone, h...   Apr 14 2008, 04:26 PM
pandora   ok so i just looked back at your other posts in he...   Apr 14 2008, 04:37 PM
Tungster   QUOTE(pandora @ Apr 14 2008, 02:37 PM) th...   Apr 14 2008, 04:56 PM
illmortal   QUOTE(Tungster @ Apr 14 2008, 05:56 PM) g...   Apr 14 2008, 04:57 PM
libertie   Let me suggest to some of the people posting in th...   Apr 14 2008, 04:59 PM
Tungster   lmao not one mod is doing shit with what's hap...   Apr 21 2008, 10:16 PM
superstitious   You know, the admins can't be on 24/7. ;) (I...   Apr 22 2008, 09:07 AM
Written4You   Here is a question for the staff: Why the hell do...   Apr 24 2008, 12:35 AM
pandora   Those are comments that have to do with the compos...   Apr 24 2008, 01:18 AM
libertie   Hmm.. feel free to PM me about this, but that soun...   Apr 24 2008, 01:20 AM
Insurmountable   Thank you Trish & Dani Written4you, I wrote y...   Apr 24 2008, 01:46 AM
pandora   lol i read the PM before i read your post... if i ...   Apr 24 2008, 01:47 AM
Insurmountable   oh lol, oops. to late >_>   Apr 24 2008, 01:49 AM
pandora   nevermind, i just read what you wrote to her. your...   Apr 24 2008, 01:51 AM
Insurmountable   Yea I believe she was. I mean the way she used exc...   Apr 24 2008, 01:55 AM
misoshiru   HEY MODS. WHERE'S YOUR CONSISTENCY? I think t...   Apr 29 2008, 10:23 PM
Elba   What are you referring to, Yan Lin? Please explain...   Apr 29 2008, 10:23 PM
misoshiru   QUOTE(Elba @ Apr 30 2008, 08:36 AM) Tung,...   Apr 29 2008, 10:36 PM
Insurmountable   Well I have to say that she was a bit questionable...   Apr 30 2008, 12:08 AM
misoshiru   but that means that staff isn't being consiste...   Apr 30 2008, 12:28 AM
Insurmountable   Of course, I agree with you Yanlin. And I can see ...   Apr 30 2008, 12:29 AM
Elba   It is on the same page for me.   Apr 30 2008, 12:49 AM
Spencer   Can we have rules about deleting topics? Trish is ...   Apr 30 2008, 12:51 AM
Just_Dream   Oh yea and it would be great if moderators (especi...   Apr 30 2008, 08:57 PM
sparrowdust   Sorry, I completely overlooked the first thread - ...   May 1 2008, 12:34 AM
misoshiru   hey. so you ever going to tell tung to take out t...   May 1 2008, 12:41 AM
sparrowdust   I'm going to talk about img tags (again) with ...   May 1 2008, 12:45 AM
heartquasm   RE: Moderator Performance   May 1 2008, 12:48 AM
Tungster   nobody removvee imggg tag frum moi NUB..!   May 1 2008, 12:50 AM
superstitious   Thomas – I think it was me that you chatted with, ...   May 1 2008, 10:58 AM
12 Pages V  < 1 2 3 > » 


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: