Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
not sure of proper name
foreverme95
post Jul 22 2008, 03:26 PM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 19
Joined: May 2006
Member No: 413,772



I've been trying to find a good code for a drop down bar where you can put random words/interests etc for myspace...
I'm not sure the proper name for it... if anyone could help w/ the code I'd appreciate it :]
 
nikx618
post Jul 22 2008, 03:34 PM
Post #2


asdfghjkl;
******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 1,121
Joined: Jul 2008
Member No: 665,416



CLICK!

hope it helps
 
karmakiller
post Jul 22 2008, 05:01 PM
Post #3


DDR \\ I'm Dee :)
*******

Group: Mentor
Posts: 8,662
Joined: Mar 2006
Member No: 384,020



Check the scripts section.

http://www.createblog.com/scripts/script.php?id=746
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here