Log In · Register

 
grey's anatomy
eunie03
post Sep 23 2005, 02:23 PM
Post #51


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 650
Joined: Jan 2005
Member No: 84,519



Just your friendly Youngeun announcement:

Season premier of Grey's Anatomy this Sunday. Watch! It's a great show thumbsup.gif
 

Posts in this topic
eunie03   grey's anatomy   Sep 23 2005, 02:23 PM
islandgirl4eva   Yes, you should. It airs again tomorrow night, I t...   Feb 15 2006, 10:58 PM
liloandstitchx3   I meant the bomb squad guy. Not the other guy.   Feb 15 2006, 11:45 PM
aeyungg xd   QUOTEThat was the best episode ever. And I am now...   Feb 16 2006, 12:10 AM
maryissa   oh, i get it now. It was so awesome!!...   Feb 16 2006, 12:14 AM
xiMiJix   poor bomb dude .....im getting hooked on this .   Feb 17 2006, 01:21 PM
islandgirl4eva   For those who care, Grey's Anatomy season one ...   Feb 18 2006, 12:39 AM
islandgirl4eva   I know. I'm double posting. But I think this c...   Feb 20 2006, 12:06 AM
tweeak   Yes. She's only going to hurt him. She has no ...   Feb 20 2006, 03:16 PM
islandgirl4eva   Yeah, I'm not really a big fan of hers, either...   Feb 20 2006, 11:50 PM
silver rain   Ahh, yeah I agree. I don't really like Meredit...   Feb 21 2006, 12:43 AM
islandgirl4eva   OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG I can't believe what...   Feb 26 2006, 11:14 PM
kryogenix   Anyone own a copy of the book Gray's Anatomy? ...   Feb 27 2006, 06:23 PM
islandgirl4eva   No, I've seen the book at Barnes and Noble and...   Feb 28 2006, 12:15 AM
miss barnes   i love that show. they were talking bout it on opr...   Feb 28 2006, 06:33 PM
Yledon   Ive been addicted to this show since the beginning...   Mar 2 2006, 10:41 AM
islandgirl4eva   It was wrong. I hope George hooks up with that oth...   Mar 2 2006, 06:31 PM
GetMiNE_GetY0URS   I've heard of it but I haven't really both...   Mar 2 2006, 07:18 PM
islandgirl4eva   For more info, here's the site. http://abc.go...   Mar 2 2006, 07:21 PM
islandgirl4eva   I know, double post. But hey, it's been nearly...   Mar 29 2006, 01:40 PM
islandgirl4eva   BUMP Has anyone been watching the show lately?   May 15 2006, 11:18 AM
glit_gal   omg omg omg omg....when izzie cut the wire to denn...   May 15 2006, 03:13 PM
silver rain   Ahh, I can't believe what Izzie did. And I can...   May 15 2006, 05:20 PM
Statues/Shadows   Yeah, I can't wait for tonight! Izzie...   May 15 2006, 05:35 PM
silver rain   QUOTE(Statues/Shadows @ May 15 2006, 6:35...   May 15 2006, 07:53 PM
APPLEjuicex   i think addison is gorgeous. in the beginning, i t...   May 15 2006, 07:38 PM
glit_gal   Denny died...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   May 15 2006, 10:04 PM
silver rain   Gah, that was the worst ending ever. I would have ...   May 15 2006, 10:52 PM
M1SSxCHR1SSY   OH MY GOSH. I can't believe what happened...   May 15 2006, 11:06 PM
maryissa   I cant believe he died. But did anyone notice tha...   May 17 2006, 12:22 AM
Statues/Shadows   Oh come one, we all knew Denny was going to die. A...   May 17 2006, 02:36 PM
dancingkait   noo denny died! i knew he was going to but i s...   May 17 2006, 06:03 PM
M1SSxCHR1SSY   QUOTE(dancingkait @ May 17 2006, 5:03 PM)...   May 18 2006, 12:49 AM
islandgirl4eva   A piece of me died because of the cliffhanger endi...   May 18 2006, 12:20 AM
xFaith   I love Greys Anatomy :D Its my favourite show ...   May 27 2006, 10:14 AM
Statues/Shadows   QUOTE(M1SSxCHR1SSY @ May 18 2006, 1:49 AM...   May 27 2006, 02:08 PM
dancingkait   ^ damn i wanted to see it too :P it anyone finds i...   May 27 2006, 04:42 PM
glit_gal   it was nothing special. it was just a scene betwee...   Jun 1 2006, 09:00 PM
pandamonium   omg who saw the MAD TV parody of greys anatomy. it...   Jun 1 2006, 09:03 PM
glit_gal   i think katherine heigl is gonna be staying on the...   Jun 2 2006, 02:50 PM
APPLEjuicex   not gonna lie..but i cried in the finale. when do...   Jun 2 2006, 06:31 PM
joiedevie   ^ i know, when denny died i was like, nooo!...   Sep 21 2006, 02:45 PM
x-Mzie-x   Grey Anatomy is like one of the best programs ever...   Sep 24 2006, 09:47 AM
kayceeisms   Denny had to die. It just had to happen. BUT ANYW...   Oct 19 2006, 08:01 PM
yanners   bump. i can't believe they showed an old epi...   Oct 31 2006, 05:27 PM
Rachel is love   ^Agreeeed! I was rip-shit. I just watched the...   Nov 1 2006, 01:51 AM
bowl_of_oranges   aww i just had to scroll reeeally quickly past mos...   Nov 1 2006, 08:14 AM
dancingkait   i love grey's anatomy i'm so addicted to ...   Nov 2 2006, 05:09 PM
yanners   Oh definately, and I absolutely LOVE Christina. T...   Nov 2 2006, 07:36 PM
kayceeisms   ^hahaha, Brooke. It's Burke, in case it's ...   Nov 2 2006, 07:37 PM
yanners   Hahah yeah. I just realized that I typed it wrong...   Nov 3 2006, 01:18 AM
kayceeisms   Yes yes! Izzie and Alex! <3333333333333...   Nov 3 2006, 11:37 PM
x-Mzie-x   It was sooo funny whan george was predending to be...   Nov 5 2006, 08:24 AM
kayceeisms   It was hilarious how well they pretended to be oth...   Nov 10 2006, 11:50 AM
Summer Rain   I only watched one episode of the whole series. At...   Nov 10 2006, 12:30 PM
kayceeisms   ^Keep watching! Keep watching! There are s...   Nov 10 2006, 10:05 PM
just another teenage dirtbag   i just recently started watching it omg i loved th...   Nov 11 2006, 12:34 PM
Teesa   McSteamy is the hottest one, hehe. But I'm gla...   Nov 12 2006, 04:09 PM
kayceeisms   Ehhhhh I don't know about MerDer but surely su...   Nov 12 2006, 06:03 PM
lovefooled   Alex/Addy!!!   Jan 11 2007, 10:04 PM
kayceeisms   QUOTE(lovefooled @ Jan 11 2007, 7:04 PM) ...   Jan 11 2007, 10:54 PM
Intercourse   I love this show, I went to my cousins house over ...   Jan 12 2007, 01:01 AM
Rachel is love   ^You can watch them on abc.com! The new episod...   Jan 12 2007, 04:43 PM
kayceeisms   Whenever George's dad is being an extra super ...   Jan 12 2007, 07:04 PM
rawr SOCK   QUOTE(kayceeisms @ Jan 12 2007, 7:04 PM) ...   Jan 26 2007, 09:13 PM
StubbornFemme   QUOTE(rawr SOCK @ Jan 26 2007, 6:13 PM) I...   Jan 27 2007, 12:56 AM
lovefooled   The show also reruns on ABC at 8pm or 9pm on Frida...   Jan 12 2007, 07:27 PM
StubbornFemme   I LOVE THIS SHOW!! It's kinda sad sinc...   Jan 26 2007, 08:33 PM
Rachel is love   I think that Christina is going to say yes and Cal...   Jan 26 2007, 09:41 PM
kayceeisms   QUOTE(Rachel is love @ Jan 26 2007, 6:41 ...   Jan 27 2007, 01:33 AM
Dwdrums1111   Grey's anatomy commercialised Snow Patrol over...   Jan 26 2007, 11:19 PM
Sherlock.   Oh my gosh, I smell a good ol' fashioned hitch...   Jan 27 2007, 12:42 PM
Rachel is love   QUOTE(Sherlock. @ Jan 27 2007, 10:42 AM) ...   Jan 28 2007, 02:35 AM
dancingkait   i lovvee this show =) i didn't start watching ...   Jan 27 2007, 03:31 PM
kayceeisms   I felt bad for Addison when Alex pseudo-dumped her...   Jan 28 2007, 04:49 PM
Rachel is love   Agreed. He was kinda mean about it, but I think th...   Jan 28 2007, 05:48 PM
StubbornFemme   OMfriggin'GOD! They both said, "YES....   Feb 2 2007, 10:44 PM
Sherlock.   I'm sorry if im a little late in this but.... ...   Feb 2 2007, 10:46 PM
StubbornFemme   ^LMAO.   Feb 2 2007, 11:47 PM
kayceeisms   Addison and Alex? Major chemistry, yeah, but anoth...   Feb 3 2007, 12:45 AM
hardxcoreL0VER   I was crying with the scenes between Meredith ...   Feb 3 2007, 01:20 AM
dancingkait   gahh it was so good! i was so surprised in cal...   Feb 3 2007, 02:30 PM
Rachel is love   I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT 3 EPISODES!!...   Feb 3 2007, 02:33 PM
pandamonium   QUOTE(Rachel is love @ Feb 3 2007, 2:33 P...   Feb 3 2007, 05:04 PM
StubbornFemme   QUOTE(pandamonium @ Feb 3 2007, 2:04 PM) ...   Feb 4 2007, 01:51 AM
kayceeisms   At least they kept her in character. I thought m...   Feb 3 2007, 05:10 PM
kayceeisms   Why is it that after every single episode I'm ...   Feb 9 2007, 01:22 AM
pandamonium   wasnt that little girl on the show stupid as hell?...   Feb 9 2007, 02:05 AM
dancingkait   yea there's no way meredith will die. but that...   Feb 9 2007, 06:54 PM
Sherlock.   HOLY SHIT. BEST EPISODE EVER. OMG.   Feb 10 2007, 01:26 AM
StubbornFemme   OMFG. I'm so glad I'm not the only one tha...   Feb 10 2007, 09:09 PM
Rachel is love   ^Haha so true. The entire time I was like "TA...   Feb 11 2007, 02:14 AM
Sherlock.   ^ Again? he already saved her from her bathtub...   Feb 11 2007, 02:28 AM
Rachel is love   QUOTE(Sherlock. @ Feb 11 2007, 12:28 AM) ...   Feb 11 2007, 01:14 PM
KissMe2408   You know, I watched probably 10 minutes of one sho...   Feb 11 2007, 02:51 AM
mango.peach   oh myy.. i just watched last weeks online because ...   Feb 11 2007, 12:40 PM
StubbornFemme   OMFG. Tonight's episode was SO GOOD! I tho...   Feb 16 2007, 01:11 AM
Endless_Symphony   i went from grey's anatomy disliker to grey...   Feb 16 2007, 01:14 AM
Rachel is love   OMGGGG I CANNOT WAIT ANOTHER WEEK   Feb 16 2007, 02:09 PM
5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 > » 


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: