What are you doing tonight?, plans, anyone? |
![]() ![]() |
What are you doing tonight?, plans, anyone? |
Nov 10 2009, 04:34 PM
Post
#176
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 5,880 Joined: Nov 2007 Member No: 593,382 |
still making shapes? lucky. jk
I dont even know. id have to read it out of the book to tell you. haha. Our geomotry class is in a tiny smelly room. and we are all pretty sure that there is something dead underneath it. I usually do nothing but have conversations on a piece of paper with the girl next to me |
|
|
|
Nov 10 2009, 04:37 PM
Post
#177
|
|
![]() Mel Blanc was allergic to carrots. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 6,371 Joined: Aug 2008 Member No: 676,291 |
^Haha, you know what sucks though, I have to sit next to my ex-girlfriend and she always bitches about me. :\ I always feel like just taking my book and smashing her face in just to make her shut up for at least 5 minutes.
|
|
|
|
Nov 10 2009, 04:44 PM
Post
#178
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 5,880 Joined: Nov 2007 Member No: 593,382 |
ahaha, o dang. there is this one guy who is super insecure and just wont shut up no matter what! He distracts me so much I think he may be the cause of some of my lower test scores. the teach doesnt even tell him to shut up!
|
|
|
|
Nov 10 2009, 06:26 PM
Post
#179
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 1,359 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 12,577 |
Right now I'm laying down while my boyfriend plays L4D 2... then I'm gonna get up, do P90, shower, make us dinner, study and eventually relax in the living room with everyone. Ughhhh this semester needs to be over NOW.
|
|
|
|
Nov 10 2009, 06:54 PM
Post
#180
|
|
![]() Sex, Blood, & RocknRoll ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: People Staff Posts: 5,305 Joined: Nov 2007 Member No: 596,480 |
getting shitfaced.
it has been decided. |
|
|
|
Nov 10 2009, 06:54 PM
Post
#181
|
|
![]() durian ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 13,124 Joined: Feb 2004 Member No: 3,860 |
I'm going to Crab Hut after work, a place that serves "Louisiana style crawfish". They're have a special on oysters, so it's $1 per oyster (reguularly $10 for half a dozen!).
|
|
|
|
Nov 15 2009, 01:30 PM
Post
#182
|
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 7,156 Joined: Feb 2005 Member No: 95,404 |
Having a huge turducken potluck at a friend's house just because we can. :D
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |