Log In · Register

 
The Official Heroes Fan Club, Version IV
The-March-Hare
post Jul 8 2008, 04:08 PM
Post #51


James killed the radio star.
******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 2,095
Joined: Nov 2007
Member No: 589,855



All fans of NBC's hit show 'Heroes' - join the club and discuss your thoughts!

Older Sigs and avatars for the club can be found in Version 1

President
xxamandajanexx (Amanda)

Vice President
Autobahn (Michelle)

UPCOMING DATES
TUNE IN EVERY MONDAY, 9PM ON NBC.


Are you on the list?

1. Sherlock (Kristina)
2. FlipFace
3. hixfive
4. MiraLiz
5. mznikki (Nikkie)
6. TrulyOutrageous
7. just another teenage dirtbag (Bethany)
8. pandamonium (Zed)
9. stolen (Aimee)
10. xlinh
11. rawr SOCK (Elaine)
12. SimplyAnnie
13. ChibiChimomo
14. HakunaMatata (Kaycee)
15. Intercourse
16. Kathleen (Kathleen)
17. aubbob
18. Lilium
19. Death2Smilee
20. Jackaroe
21. .fire
22. medicalxinjektion
23. tainted_angel (Sarah)
24. ilaugh
25. pink_is_love
26. ciindytrann
27. Rachel is love (Rachel)
28. MasteRxKiD (Joe)
29. ItsSelvy (Selvy)
30. tininja (Tina)
31. krn_kiddo254
32. z3nn1
33. fanger
34. Duchess of Dork (Rebecca) (Head Of Stupid 'I Love Sylar' Division)
35. tenren
36. digitalfragrance (Rachael)
37. stormbringer
38. Victorian-Lies
39. Peanups
40. Relentless
41. K-I-K-I
42. The-March-Hare (Head Of 'I Love Hayden' Division)
43. hi-C
44. luku
45. sugar_street (Julia)
46. manybrokenhearts (Sabrina)
47. REBELnDISGUISE
48. SilentLaugh
49. Chad_Man
50. Gryffindore_Girl
51. f00LisH_h3aRt63
52. JTFLxtatic

****

Rebecca is a fool and made the thread too long.

I WANT NEW EPISODES NOW.
 

Posts in this topic
The-March-Hare   The Official Heroes Fan Club   Jul 8 2008, 04:08 PM
technicolour   IMO, Suresh deserved whatever happens to him.   Sep 25 2008, 11:49 AM
hi-C   QUOTE(superstitious @ Sep 25 2008, 11:57 ...   Sep 25 2008, 12:24 PM
superstitious   Yeah. When he ripped her shirt off I was like WHO...   Sep 25 2008, 12:32 PM
Tungster   Is it just me or did Maya got hotter this season.   Sep 25 2008, 12:33 PM
superstitious   By mere fact that she isn't whining/screaming ...   Sep 25 2008, 12:42 PM
AntiAnodyne   so i was considering watching this series. anyone ...   Sep 25 2008, 01:10 PM
technicolour   ^ If you want to even ATTEMPT to understand wtf is...   Sep 25 2008, 01:55 PM
schizo   Those weird scabs things on Mohinder's back we...   Sep 25 2008, 03:57 PM
hi-C   QUOTE(schizo @ Sep 25 2008, 04:57 PM) Tho...   Sep 26 2008, 06:51 PM
rockguy   it was pretty intense!!   Sep 26 2008, 06:46 PM
technicolour   It's basic cable.   Sep 26 2008, 10:13 PM
hi-C   It's not basic either. If you plug in your TV...   Sep 26 2008, 10:28 PM
technicolour   QUOTE(hi-C @ Sep 26 2008, 10:28 PM) ...   Sep 27 2008, 06:02 PM
Gryffindor-Girl   OMG!!! I just realized where the hell ...   Sep 28 2008, 05:48 PM
paperplane   QUOTE(hi-C @ Sep 26 2008, 11:28 PM) ...   Sep 28 2008, 11:55 AM
schizo   I may not have used the correct term, but you know...   Sep 27 2008, 11:16 AM
Gryffindor-Girl   I am thinking about watching the rerun tonight any...   Sep 27 2008, 12:28 PM
SilentLaugh   OMG. mohinder was so hornyyy its like he was pumpe...   Sep 28 2008, 12:33 PM
Gryffindor-Girl   OMG!!! I just realized where the hell ...   Sep 28 2008, 05:21 PM
superstitious   lol@semantics with the basic cable thing. I'm...   Sep 29 2008, 08:51 AM
SilentLaugh   QUOTE(superstitious @ Sep 29 2008, 09:51 ...   Sep 30 2008, 05:18 PM
schizo   QUOTE(superstitious @ Sep 29 2008, 08:51 ...   Sep 30 2008, 07:15 PM
Stuckie   Im a big fan of Heroes but I haven't seen any ...   Sep 30 2008, 01:50 PM
superstitious   Does hulu.com work from where you are?   Sep 30 2008, 01:55 PM
Stuckie   Nah. It only streams back in the states. I hate th...   Sep 30 2008, 03:10 PM
superstitious   :[ Have you tried cucirca? http://www.cucirca.co...   Sep 30 2008, 03:17 PM
Stuckie   Nope. Maybe God sees me unfit to watch Heroes   Sep 30 2008, 04:01 PM
hi-C   And now Niki is a clone? This is f**king lame.   Sep 30 2008, 07:49 PM
superstitious   ^ I'm hoping that she isn't a clone and wh...   Oct 1 2008, 08:50 AM
SilentLaugh   QUOTE(superstitious @ Oct 1 2008, 09:50 A...   Oct 1 2008, 09:03 AM
hi-C   There isn't, really. Both are pyrokinetic. B...   Oct 1 2008, 06:20 PM
superstitious   ^ like Pokemon? lol   Oct 1 2008, 06:24 PM
Joannnnnne   QUOTE(superstitious @ Oct 1 2008, 06:50 A...   Oct 1 2008, 06:40 PM
pessimist   I had a massive boner watching Claire all sweaty.   Oct 1 2008, 06:46 PM
Joannnnnne   LOL meh. Hey is it just me, or did Claire's py...   Oct 1 2008, 06:48 PM
pessimist   Naw, she looks the same. Or maybe because I watch ...   Oct 1 2008, 06:51 PM
superstitious   ^ jeez. lol That actress was killed in Prison Br...   Oct 1 2008, 06:52 PM
Joannnnnne   I bet she's gonna get killed in Heroes by Syla...   Oct 1 2008, 06:53 PM
superstitious   Totally off the subject, but I miss goofy Matt. I...   Oct 1 2008, 06:55 PM
Joannnnnne   I miss that Matt also! He was so lovable... no...   Oct 1 2008, 06:56 PM
pessimist   who is goofy matt? The painter who can paint the f...   Oct 1 2008, 07:05 PM
Joannnnnne   We mean goofy Matt as in the same Matt back when h...   Oct 1 2008, 07:19 PM
Joannnnnne   Okay, I was confused for the LONGEST time about Ni...   Oct 2 2008, 05:18 PM
technicolour   Wait. Who the hell is Monica?   Oct 2 2008, 05:19 PM
Joannnnnne   Micah's cousin. The one who imitates(?) others...   Oct 2 2008, 05:22 PM
technicolour   Is she the one who had the iPod and could watch an...   Oct 2 2008, 05:23 PM
Joannnnnne   Yeah, her! According to Heroes Wiki, her power...   Oct 2 2008, 05:25 PM
technicolour   Whoa. That sounds like a spiffy ability. And, vag...   Oct 2 2008, 05:28 PM
Joannnnnne   Just to bring our Heroes discussion backstage to t...   Oct 2 2008, 05:41 PM
ThunderEvermore   Theoretically speaking there would be an infinite ...   Oct 2 2008, 09:52 PM
Joannnnnne   Infinite! That was the word I was looking for.   Oct 2 2008, 10:30 PM
Gryffindor-Girl   Now I am also starting to wonder where Caitlin(pet...   Oct 3 2008, 10:06 PM
Joannnnnne   I think she got trapped and died in the future.   Oct 3 2008, 10:11 PM
technicolour   Good. She was freaking annoying. Man. NBC, we nee...   Oct 4 2008, 01:52 AM
schizo   I read that they decided to not continue with the ...   Oct 4 2008, 04:23 PM
Gryffindor-Girl   I am kinda mad because she is sorta like me and I ...   Oct 4 2008, 04:52 PM
paperplane   I really dunno what the f**k is going on.   Oct 6 2008, 08:26 PM
Joannnnnne   I can't decide whether I should watch this wee...   Oct 6 2008, 08:46 PM
doiink   HIRO YOU SON OF A I loves me my alex   Oct 7 2008, 12:44 AM
Joannnnnne   WHY IS EVERYTHING SO MESSED UP?! I love Syla...   Oct 7 2008, 12:52 AM
superstitious   Sylar.... God, how friggin predictable was it...   Oct 7 2008, 01:51 PM
technicolour   Awwww man. I missed last nights cause I had to wor...   Oct 7 2008, 01:56 PM
doiink   yeah their relationship is so damn boring. I W...   Oct 7 2008, 10:06 PM
SilentLaugh   QUOTE(doiink @ Oct 7 2008, 11:06 PM) yeah...   Oct 7 2008, 10:20 PM
Joannnnnne   ^ WHAT?! HOW COME I DON'T REMEMBER THAT?...   Oct 7 2008, 10:19 PM
superstitious   QUOTE(Joannnnnne @ Oct 7 2008, 10:19 PM) ...   Oct 8 2008, 09:34 AM
ThunderEvermore   QUOTE(superstitious @ Oct 8 2008, 10:34 A...   Oct 8 2008, 02:24 PM
Joannnnnne   Matt became Molly's guardian, I guess. I mean,...   Oct 7 2008, 10:21 PM
doiink   lol wasn't daphne like 14, 4 years ago?   Oct 7 2008, 10:23 PM
Joannnnnne   She did look super super young... maybe it was tha...   Oct 7 2008, 10:28 PM
Joannnnnne   What makes me super SUPER happy is the fact that S...   Oct 8 2008, 10:03 AM
superstitious   I like them showing the slow moving clock parts......   Oct 8 2008, 10:05 AM
superstitious   ^ ohhhhhh. Duhrr. Thanks!   Oct 8 2008, 02:29 PM
schizo   I felt so bad when Noah died. SYLAR HAS ENOUGH ISS...   Oct 8 2008, 05:00 PM
hi-C   QUOTE(schizo @ Oct 8 2008, 06:00 PM) I fe...   Oct 9 2008, 11:11 PM
pessimist   All I know is that Hayden was looking super fine a...   Oct 8 2008, 05:04 PM
Joannnnnne   OOOH little Noah! Yeah, that got me screaming ...   Oct 8 2008, 05:58 PM
superstitious   um whoa   Oct 13 2008, 09:01 PM
technicolour   K, I have given up on this show. I keep missing ep...   Oct 13 2008, 09:16 PM
Joannnnnne   Holy freaking hell, I love Heroes.   Oct 14 2008, 12:07 AM
doughnut   wtf. arthur petrelli? what can he do? this is way ...   Oct 14 2008, 08:05 AM
superstitious   Yeah, I was wtf-ing a lot last night. Although, i...   Oct 14 2008, 08:33 AM
hi-C   OMG WTF @ HIRO. I literally did one of those *sha...   Oct 14 2008, 11:18 AM
superstitious   Oh I've always love Sylar. hehe I just love ...   Oct 14 2008, 11:21 AM
hi-C   I was never a big fan of Peter. Shhhh...   Oct 14 2008, 11:26 AM
superstitious   That's ok. I've always thought Sylar was ...   Oct 14 2008, 11:27 AM
hi-C   Milo Ventimiglia looks like he had a stroke. You ...   Oct 14 2008, 11:28 AM
Joannnnnne   ^ LOL I think a nerve in his mouth died when he wa...   Oct 14 2008, 11:34 AM
superstitious   haha. He reminds of me a young Rocky Balboa (whic...   Oct 14 2008, 11:35 AM
Joannnnnne   ^ Haha, when my sister and I were watching the sho...   Oct 14 2008, 11:43 AM
superstitious   ^ Oh I know! The one with Zach and Kristen, w...   Oct 14 2008, 12:09 PM
schizo   They went a whole episode without going to the fut...   Oct 14 2008, 04:02 PM
hi-C   He wasn't killed, but Matt trapped Maury in hi...   Oct 14 2008, 04:35 PM
Gryffindor-Girl   I am so annoyed with Hiro right now why just why w...   Oct 15 2008, 01:09 PM
schizo   You know they're going to bring him back. Didn...   Oct 15 2008, 04:08 PM
hi-C   QUOTE(schizo @ Oct 15 2008, 05:08 PM) You...   Oct 15 2008, 05:57 PM
Gryffindor-Girl   QUOTE(schizo @ Oct 15 2008, 05:08 PM) You...   Oct 17 2008, 01:57 PM
kevinator815   I love heroes!!   Oct 15 2008, 08:09 PM
Joannnnnne   Okay, does anyone else think that this movie, Push...   Oct 19 2008, 06:43 PM
superstitious   WHAT THE FUCK   Oct 20 2008, 09:11 PM
5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 > » 


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: