Unfinished |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Unfinished |
Dec 27 2007, 07:56 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() We're in for one wild night. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 402 Joined: Dec 2007 Member No: 603,255 |
Okay. So, i'm sorry I can't show these to you people as an actualy Myspace layout, IDK how to code. I just wanted to post these 2 preview templates before they are done. I want to knonw if i'm going in the right or wrong direction in designing my first DIV layout. If they are a go ahead i'll finish them later and look for generous person to cut // code them for me.
So, (a) Stop right there && Give up. lol. or (b) Continue on! ![]() ![]() I went over tons of layouts for Ideas and I guess the main one was from DannyDahl's. |
|
|
|
Excel Unfinished Dec 27 2007, 07:56 PM
brooklyneast05 the pictures look low quality or something, i... Dec 27 2007, 08:02 PM
Excel Yeah, i'm going through tons and tons of pictu... Dec 27 2007, 08:05 PM
brooklyneast05 yeah, i mean they don't look bad, i just think... Dec 27 2007, 08:07 PM
MissHygienic I would actually set the content box on the red la... Dec 27 2007, 08:53 PM
flardnarf About the pictures...they do seem low quality, but... Dec 27 2007, 10:53 PM![]() ![]() |