Blog Question, Side blog and main blog transperancy? |
Blog Question, Side blog and main blog transperancy? |
Dec 19 2007, 11:26 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 125 Joined: Jun 2005 Member No: 156,341 |
Is there a way to make your side column and your actual blog background transparent? I have my own background that I made, and I'd like to have these two tables show through so that it's visible.
|
|
|
|
wicked_pennywise Blog Question Dec 19 2007, 11:26 PM
MissHygienic On your blog stylesheet, remember that you don... Dec 20 2007, 12:27 AM
wicked_pennywise thank you!
One last question. Is there a way ... Dec 20 2007, 10:45 PM
MissHygienic Try both of these, play with the opacity settings,... Dec 20 2007, 11:27 PM
wicked_pennywise first one did nothing and the second one affected ... Dec 23 2007, 07:02 PM![]() ![]() |