Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
Relative Positioning, Default
FoxLucky
post Jul 9 2007, 02:40 AM
Post #1


So um yeah
*****

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 745
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 459,873



I cleared out my contact box and the place where my url box was and left a space so I could add something but I'm not exactly sure how to position it beneath the "default pic" table so that it moves with it... I know it's position:relative; but how does that work?
 
FoxLucky
post Jul 9 2007, 02:50 AM
Post #2


So um yeah
*****

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 745
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 459,873



Ok how does it know where I want it to be positioned relatively if that makes sense?

How do I make the code so it positions itself under the default picture table...
 
FoxLucky
post Jul 9 2007, 02:53 AM
Post #3


So um yeah
*****

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 745
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 459,873



I want the navigation to move anytime the default picture changes to it doesn't cover it up... biggrin.gif



This post has been edited by FoxLucky: Jul 9 2007, 02:56 AM
 
FoxLucky
post Jul 9 2007, 03:01 AM
Post #4


So um yeah
*****

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 745
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 459,873



I know but I was going to use the rest of the space for a music player (not the one in the pic) so I needed as much space as possible... plus I kind of want to know for when I make layouts so I can tweak them and be able to position things correctly.
 
FoxLucky
post Jul 9 2007, 03:10 AM
Post #5


So um yeah
*****

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 745
Joined: Aug 2006
Member No: 459,873



Thanks... You'll be my superman if you figure this out!
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: