Imports or American Muscle, Which type of car do you like |
Imports or American Muscle, Which type of car do you like |
May 1 2007, 07:49 PM
Post
#51
|
|
![]() hai, Im Philjay ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 922 Joined: May 2007 Member No: 520,964 |
KEEP IN MIND THIS IS IMPORT AND MUSCLE CARS IN GENERAL.
so dont go stereo type with little civics sounding like this same goes for american muscle. dont be like "lol mustangs. so ugly" I personally say Imports are better. |
|
|
|
br3aker4lyfe Imports or American Muscle May 1 2007, 07:49 PM
mizzkewl06 IMO not only do imports look better, but they are ... Apr 23 2008, 11:06 AM
jayhealth I want my car too last Imports all the way Aug 1 2009, 05:54 AM
Just_Dream mmm Aston Martin...
Definitely imports. Aug 1 2009, 08:53 AM
LimeStickyNotes what do you guys think of the kia forte? i'm ... Sep 11 2009, 04:03 PM
Buttsex There are more good imports, but my favorite car i... Sep 11 2009, 04:24 PM
karmakiller My dad used to drive a Chevelle. He bought it new,... Sep 11 2009, 04:37 PM
serotonin I drive a Mustang GT and I love it. I am absolute... Sep 11 2009, 04:59 PM
Buttsex Yeah too bad they're ugly. Can never get used... Sep 11 2009, 05:09 PM![]() ![]() |