Log In · Register

 

Debate Rules

Here are the general forum rules that you must follow before you start any debate topics. Please make sure you've read and followed all directions.

Debate.

9 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Global Warming, the real deal, or propaganda?
dosomethin888
post Oct 19 2009, 08:39 PM
Post #176


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 944
Joined: Jul 2008
Member No: 663,413



QUOTE(NoSex @ Oct 19 2009, 05:44 PM) *
this is called a debate thread for a reason.
frankly, if you don't believe at least that global warming is happening, you're either stupid as f*ck, brainwashed to shit, or ignorant as hell.


Oh shut it.
 
karmakiller
post Oct 19 2009, 08:52 PM
Post #177


DDR \\ I'm Dee :)
*******

Group: Mentor
Posts: 8,662
Joined: Mar 2006
Member No: 384,020



QUOTE(dosomethin888 @ Oct 19 2009, 08:39 PM) *
Oh shut it.
lol

you shouldn't be in the debate forum if all you're going to say to defend your posts is "everyone can have their own opinion" lalala. Just my opinion! rolleyes.gif
 
heyo-captain-jac...
post Oct 19 2009, 08:57 PM
Post #178


/人◕‿‿◕人\
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 8,283
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 602,927



itt professional debate
 
HeartOfPandora
post Oct 19 2009, 09:15 PM
Post #179


i like boobies, yes I do. I like boobies - how 'bout you?
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 620
Joined: Jun 2008
Member No: 662,457



f*ck this global warming shit, I'm getting global cooling. WE GOT f*ckING SNOW IN THE FIRST f*ckING WEEK OF f*ckING OCTOBER.

It's pretty much...total bullshit.
 
dosomethin888
post Oct 19 2009, 09:42 PM
Post #180


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 944
Joined: Jul 2008
Member No: 663,413



QUOTE(karmakiller @ Oct 19 2009, 07:52 PM) *
lol

you shouldn't be in the debate forum if all you're going to say to defend your posts is "everyone can have their own opinion" lalala. Just my opinion! rolleyes.gif


I didn't have an opinion and I said that. I was replying to someone, which had nothing to do with the debate.
 
NoSex
post Oct 20 2009, 12:00 PM
Post #181


in the reverb chamber.
*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 4,022
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 300,308



QUOTE(HeartOfPandora @ Oct 19 2009, 09:15 PM) *
f*ck this global warming shit, I'm getting global cooling. WE GOT f*ckING SNOW IN THE FIRST f*ckING WEEK OF f*ckING OCTOBER.

It's pretty much...total bullshit.


this person is joking, right?
 
sixfive
post Oct 20 2009, 12:59 PM
Post #182



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,020
Joined: May 2008
Member No: 653,768



QUOTE(NoSex @ Oct 20 2009, 12:00 PM) *
this person is joking, right?


Not enough ozone exposure
 
HeartOfPandora
post Oct 20 2009, 04:57 PM
Post #183


i like boobies, yes I do. I like boobies - how 'bout you?
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 620
Joined: Jun 2008
Member No: 662,457



QUOTE(NoSex @ Oct 20 2009, 12:00 PM) *
this person is joking, right?

The "total bullshit" line was referring to how crappy it is that we got snow so early. Snow doesn't come for another month. Getting it so early is CRAAAP.
 
Mikeplyts
post Oct 21 2009, 06:15 AM
Post #184


Mel Blanc was allergic to carrots.
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 6,371
Joined: Aug 2008
Member No: 676,291



^ f*ck, I'm not getting any snow yet it's cold as f*ck to have snow. >:[


esp. in the damn mornings, that's when it gets really shitty.
 
HeartOfPandora
post Oct 21 2009, 08:57 AM
Post #185


i like boobies, yes I do. I like boobies - how 'bout you?
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 620
Joined: Jun 2008
Member No: 662,457



^ If it makes you feel any better, it's now pouring rain.

/headdesk
 
sixfive
post Oct 21 2009, 11:14 AM
Post #186



*******

Group: Staff Alumni
Posts: 7,020
Joined: May 2008
Member No: 653,768



i wear shorts and a t shirt when i go outside. if i wear jeans ill sweat
 
karmakiller
post Oct 21 2009, 07:37 PM
Post #187


DDR \\ I'm Dee :)
*******

Group: Mentor
Posts: 8,662
Joined: Mar 2006
Member No: 384,020



It's 49 degrees here and people are still wearing shorts. If you don't like the weather you can always move... hopefully I will soon.
 
HeartOfPandora
post Oct 21 2009, 09:54 PM
Post #188


i like boobies, yes I do. I like boobies - how 'bout you?
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 620
Joined: Jun 2008
Member No: 662,457



QUOTE(karmakiller @ Oct 21 2009, 07:37 PM) *
It's 49 degrees here and people are still wearing shorts. If you don't like the weather you can always move... hopefully I will soon.

Man that's nothin', I've walked to school in shorts when it was snowing lulz. Idk what people in shorts at 49F has to do with moving, though. Too hot for you?
 
Mikeplyts
post Oct 21 2009, 10:12 PM
Post #189


Mel Blanc was allergic to carrots.
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 6,371
Joined: Aug 2008
Member No: 676,291



I LOVE GLOBAL WARMING, IT MAKES MY MARSHMALLOWZ TASTE GOOD WITH MY HUT COCOA. :D
 
datass
post Oct 21 2009, 10:12 PM
Post #190


(′ ・ω・`)
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 6,179
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 72,477



hottest year in the last 15 years is 1998, so there must be something wrong with the "global warming pattern"
 
Mikeplyts
post Oct 21 2009, 10:23 PM
Post #191


Mel Blanc was allergic to carrots.
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 6,371
Joined: Aug 2008
Member No: 676,291



What was the coldest year? O_o


I hope I get to see the Earth someday reach 0 Kelvin. biggrin.gif
 
HeartOfPandora
post Oct 21 2009, 10:40 PM
Post #192


i like boobies, yes I do. I like boobies - how 'bout you?
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 620
Joined: Jun 2008
Member No: 662,457



QUOTE(Mikeplyts @ Oct 21 2009, 10:23 PM) *
What was the coldest year? O_o


I hope I get to see the Earth someday reach 0 Kelvin. biggrin.gif

You be dead bah then, beetch.

Want 0 K? I bet former-planet Pluto gets there in the off season. See you in a few years when you get back from thar. :D
 
datass
post Oct 21 2009, 10:41 PM
Post #193


(′ ・ω・`)
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 6,179
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 72,477



what the f*ck are you two even talking about? stop being off-topic.
 
HeartOfPandora
post Oct 21 2009, 10:44 PM
Post #194


i like boobies, yes I do. I like boobies - how 'bout you?
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 620
Joined: Jun 2008
Member No: 662,457



QUOTE(doughnut @ Oct 21 2009, 10:41 PM) *
what the f*ck are you two even talking about? stop being off-topic.

DID YOU NOT TAKE BIOLOGY / CHEMISTRY?! 0 Kelvin is an absolute lack of heat. Aka, absolute zero.

And you know... 0K will come some day after this global warming shit. And possibly after the sun has imploded.
 
datass
post Oct 21 2009, 10:55 PM
Post #195


(′ ・ω・`)
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 6,179
Joined: Dec 2004
Member No: 72,477



.. yeah, i know what kelvin is. but what does absolute zero have to do with global warming? what does that have to do with if global warming is real or a propaganda or whatever else.

 
mipadi
post Oct 22 2009, 07:10 AM
Post #196


Senior Member
******

Group: Administrator
Posts: 2,648
Joined: Apr 2008
Member No: 639,265



QUOTE(Mikeplyts @ Oct 21 2009, 11:23 PM) *
I hope I get to see the Earth someday reach 0 Kelvin. biggrin.gif

0 kelvins. (Sorry, pet peeve of mine is when people refer to the unit kelvin incorrectly. At least you didn't say "°K", though.)
 
heyo-captain-jac...
post Oct 22 2009, 03:33 PM
Post #197


/人◕‿‿◕人\
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 8,283
Joined: Dec 2007
Member No: 602,927



Pet peeve of mine, don't say we can get as cold a zero kelvins.
 
Mikeplyts
post Oct 22 2009, 08:55 PM
Post #198


Mel Blanc was allergic to carrots.
*******

Group: Official Designer
Posts: 6,371
Joined: Aug 2008
Member No: 676,291



Pet peeve of mine, when people snap at you real quick for saying something at least related somewhat to a topic but then laugh if someone else does the same thing or if that someone else is actually completely irrelevant.
 
colddesert
post Oct 23 2009, 12:23 AM
Post #199


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 100
Joined: Jul 2009
Member No: 735,972



^ Agreed.
 
dosomethin888
post Nov 25 2009, 03:54 AM
Post #200


Senior Member
*****

Group: Member
Posts: 944
Joined: Jul 2008
Member No: 663,413



 

9 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: