How come my top links are white when I set it to black? |
How come my top links are white when I set it to black? |
Jan 27 2007, 08:17 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 81 Joined: Aug 2006 Member No: 457,109 |
Uhm, I set my top links [Home, Browse, Search, etc.] to black, but it shows up as white. Is there something in my code? I'll send you the code to my whole layout if you can help me.
Below is my font code on my profile: CODE <style style="filter:Glow(color=blue,strength=4);height:0px;" type="text/css">
body, td, li, p, div, textarea, li, h1, h2, p, br {color:black; font-family:arial} .text {color:black; font-family:arial} .nametext{font-family: times new roman; color: 000000; font-weight: bold; font-size: 20px; letter-spacing: -2px; line-height: 25px;} .blacktext10 {color:black; font-family:arial;} .orangetext15 {color:black; font-family:arial;} .lightbluetext8 {color:black; font-family:arial} .blacktext12 {color:black; font-family:arial} .btext {color:black; font-family:arial} .whitetext12 {color:black; font-family:arial} .redbtext {color:black; font-family:arial} a:link{color:black; font-family:arial;} a:hover{color:steelblue; font-weight: normal; text-decoration: none;} a:active {color:black; font-family:arial} a:visited {color:black; font-family:arial} b {color:steelblue; font-family:arial} u {color:steelblue;text-decoration:underline; border-bottom:dashed 1px black; font-family:arial} s {color:steelblue;text-decoration:strikeout; font-family:arial} i {color:steelblue; font-family:arial} hr {height:3;width:200;color:000000; font-family:arial} a.navbar:hover{font-family:times new roman; font-size:20px; color:steelblue; font-weight:bold;border:0px; text-transform: lowercase;} </style> |
|
|
|
MAGANDAxPiNAY309 How come my top links are white when I set it to black? Jan 27 2007, 08:17 PM
toyo loco Try adding this:
CODEa.navbar{color: 000000;} ... Jan 27 2007, 08:39 PM
MAGANDAxPiNAY309 Thanks for the help toyoloco! ^_^
& to CB... Jan 28 2007, 12:25 AM![]() ![]() |