Log In · Register

 
Moving tables/top link
Dilettante
post Dec 28 2006, 10:18 PM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 17
Joined: Aug 2005
Member No: 208,932



I know there is a script to move the bottom link left or right, but can anyone tell me how to move the top navigation links left or right?

Also, I would like to know how I can move the bottom link UP. Thank you.
 

Posts in this topic
Dilettante   Moving tables/top link   Dec 28 2006, 10:18 PM
WHIMSICAL 0NE   I think that if you want to align the navigation t...   Dec 28 2006, 11:18 PM
Dilettante   QUOTE(WHIMSICAL 0NE @ Dec 28 2006, 8:18 P...   Dec 29 2006, 12:31 AM
toyo loco   I'm not positive if you can move them up. I kn...   Dec 29 2006, 12:51 AM


Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: