Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

Smallville Layout, season 6
Draaken12
post Sep 20 2006, 08:14 PM
Post #1


Senior Member
****

Group: Member
Posts: 169
Joined: Nov 2005
Member No: 289,578



Yeah, I know I make a new layout like every week or so, but yeah I feel this is like the best one I've made. I worked on it on and off for a couple of days thats why i put up my old hendrix layout out for the time being.. I'll be changing the Avatar/Wallpaper section within the next few days its only for temporary. I used music from the show in the flash music player, and I'm pretty sure the alignments will work alright so yeah here it is. Tell me watcha think of it.

http://www.myspace.com/vengeanceismyname
 

Posts in this topic
DBZorbit   Smallville Layout   Sep 20 2006, 08:14 PM
Ralph501   AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I LIKE IT. I have no...   Sep 20 2006, 08:21 PM
This Confession   Very neat and nicely done Only thing I kind of h...   Sep 20 2006, 09:19 PM
[2]Nekked   nicely done, although it seems a bit impersonal. n...   Sep 21 2006, 02:41 AM
Zatanna   Cool, a Smallville layout. It looks very neat and...   Sep 21 2006, 08:00 AM
theoutlaw   very neat. i really like it. thanks for sharing yo...   Sep 22 2006, 09:46 PM
cEnTaUr is HUGE   its cool...very good pic choices...   Sep 23 2006, 12:59 AM
DBZorbit   put a temporary OC layout up now.   Sep 26 2006, 04:27 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: