Reply to this topicStart new topic
SIGN HERE FOR A KICK-ASS LOVE LIFE!
sheilac0825
post Aug 31 2006, 02:03 AM
Post #1

Group: Member
Member No: 413,148

SIGN HERE FOR A KICK-ASS L wub.gif VE LIFE!

Say "I do" to this relationship contract and live happily ever after!

Relationship rules

CLAUSE ONE
My promise to myself

i. At no time will I get upset if I don't have a boyfriend. Being single is just as much fun. I can see my mates and be my own person. Then, when the right person comes along, I'll be happy with me.

ii. If I like someone I will let him know as soon as I can. That way I will find out what the score is. If he's not into me then I can move on and find someone even better.

iii. Whatever happens I will not consider getting back with my ex. We split up for a reason. If I'm tempted I will watch The OC and realise I'm after a guy like Adam Brody and not an old boyfriend.

iv. If a guy isn't interested in me I will not get hung up on him. I won't keep texting- I will have more respect for myself. I will realise it's time to move on to the next one.

CLAUSE TWO
My promise to my mates

i. If my friend think it's necessary they can confiscate my phone at any time. I realise it is a bad idea to text a guy I am hung up on or, even worse, my ex.

ii. I won't bore my friends by chatting about my crush the whole time. I understand that their interest in his cute smile and our MSN conversations is a great deal less than mine.

iii. No matter how much I like a guy I will never put him before my friends. I will always make time for them. After all, they will always be there whereas boyfriends come and go.

iv. Even if I fancy my best friend's crush I will not go near him. My loyalty to her is far more important. If I am ever tempted I will think about how upset I'd be if her did the same to me.

CLAUSE THREE
My promise to guys

i. I will never act in a way that could be seen as stalkerish. Even if I am obsessed with a guy I will appear cool at all times. Obsessive behaviour will only scare him away.

ii. I will not lead on guys in whom I have no interest. If they display interest in me and I don't feel the same way I will be upfront and say we can only ever be good friends.

iii. I will not try to incite envy in my ex or crush by flirting with his best mate. Rather than making him jealous, I will actually make myself look like an idiot. He won't care as much as I think and it won't work in my favour.

iv. No matter how much I fancy someone, I will never act on my feelings if I already have a boyfriend. If I want to be with someone else I will split up with my boyfriend first.

SIGN HERE FOR A KICK-ASS L throb.gif VE LIFE

Yea actually I typed this from the UK Cosmogirl! September 2006,
I found this is really useful for girls and just want to share will u all.
Enjoy tongue.gif

*Azarel*
post Aug 31 2006, 02:21 AM
Post #2

QUOTE(♡‥sheilac‥b @ Aug 31 2006, 12:03 AM) *
Yea actually I typed this from the UK Cosmogirl! September 2006,
I found this is really useful for girls and just want to share will u all.
Enjoy tongue.gif
LOL, umm.. copyright infringement, ya think?

iROCKYOURSOCKS
post Aug 31 2006, 09:14 PM
Post #3

<(- -)><(- - <)(>- -)><(- - )>

Member No: 400,609

uhm i need to sign for a love life? lol! okay heres my signature:

cool.gif

wow thanks for being so interested at helping out gurls who are trully clueless and are so blinded by love over a jerk. and HEY its also for the guys to (in some way or another) to bad i dont think that people will truly follow by these rules. but its a start! =D

*This Confession*
post Aug 31 2006, 10:00 PM
Post #4

Eh, I'm not a big fan of these type of magazines. I read then and look through them at times. They have some times odd stories in them they did have a teacher thingy in there about how their sexual predators and crap and how to stay away from it..

I'm not making any promises to cosmo girl though, I think I'm smart enough to make my own decisions on these type of things and if their the wrong way to go then you learned a life lesson.

demolished
post Sep 1 2006, 01:33 AM
Post #5

Group:
Member No: 8,001

where's the guy version ?

*StanleyThePanda*
post Sep 1 2006, 01:38 AM
Post #6

Interesting. I dont like Cosmogirl magazines all that much.
I agree with holly.

radhikaeatsraman
post Sep 2 2006, 04:50 PM
Post #7

oooh yeah.

Member No: 376,533

Actually, I kinda agree with this. :x Is that completely stupid of me? 'Cause I really do.
*signs*

YEAH, YOU KNOW YOU WANT TO, TOO. C'MONN.

think!IMAGINARIL...
post Sep 2 2006, 06:51 PM
Post #8

Member No: 761

QUOTE(Spiritual Winged Aura @ Sep 1 2006, 2:33 AM) *
where's the guy version ?

ROFL. Oh wow.
Maybe you can just change the words around XD.gif

KissMe2408
post Sep 2 2006, 11:05 PM
Post #9

Yawn

Group: Staff Alumni
Member No: 65,772

lol i found this amusing.

Though I liked the parts about the loyalty to friends and such.
As well as being loyal to the person you are with.
If everyone could get that down, the world would be a much better place.

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: