Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro?, Which one do you have/prefer? |
Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro?, Which one do you have/prefer? |
May 28 2004, 03:52 PM
Post
#176
|
|
![]() The Lemon ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 100 Joined: Apr 2004 Member No: 13,215 |
I heard PS was better than PSP. ^^;; Anyway, I was just wondering what you guys thought between the two.
|
|
|
|
lemonlina Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro? May 28 2004, 03:52 PM
emmijane i agree with all of you that photoshop is the best... Aug 12 2008, 01:37 AM
Tomates Photoshop is a little difficult to learn at first ... Aug 18 2008, 01:40 PM
MissUchiha i use photoshop
you can download brushes and stuf... Aug 18 2008, 04:14 PM
ninjaBeenly I have tested both Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro be... Aug 24 2008, 12:56 PM
temptedeli I use PSPX. I've tried PS but i find PSP easie... Sep 6 2008, 11:50 AM
dopelyts I prefer PSP i use 9.
Photoshop is so confusing ma... Sep 15 2008, 03:24 PM
Fabianwashere Got them both, photoshop is obviously better. Sep 28 2008, 02:28 PM
Designsby1103 i prefer ps but i still love psp Dec 1 2008, 10:03 AM![]() ![]() |