hello im new here, whats up |
hello im new here, whats up |
Jul 25 2006, 04:09 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 443,823 |
|
|
|
|
shawnah hello im new here Jul 25 2006, 04:09 PM
pink_is_love shouldn`t this be in introductions?? but anywa... Jul 25 2006, 04:34 PM
xCrys Probably, unless she just wants to talk to the gir... Jul 25 2006, 04:53 PM
xbabyboo This should be moved to introductions.
but anyways... Jul 25 2006, 04:58 PM
stephinika Moved to Introductions
But welcome to cB! I... Jul 25 2006, 05:02 PM
theoriginal Hey, there. Welcom to cB, I`m Rochelle. [; Jul 25 2006, 05:12 PM
Quarantine. hi welcome to createblog.
i'm lucy.
happy post... Jul 25 2006, 08:09 PM
UHH jesse
okay, i'm lame, and i'm monica
wel... Jul 25 2006, 08:13 PM
ANGEEZY. OMG JESSE MCCARTNEY!!!!!!... Jul 25 2006, 08:35 PM
tainted_angel Hello.
Welcome to createBlog, I'm Sarah. Love... Jul 25 2006, 09:18 PM
ashley7945 introduction... tell about urself! Jul 25 2006, 10:05 PM
xlilaznchickx hey!!
welccome to cB!!!
have f... Jul 26 2006, 12:54 PM![]() ![]() |