My Second EVER Div Layout |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
My Second EVER Div Layout |
Jul 25 2006, 03:53 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() I like it like that ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,248 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 5,961 |
What can I say about it? It's just something I put together in about 4 hours. I was kind of in a rush to just hurry up and make another div layout because the last layout I had was months ago. I would make more layouts but I am the worst at coming up with ideas for one.
myspace |
|
|
|
teenprincess My Second EVER Div Layout Jul 25 2006, 03:53 AM
yellow skittles lyts Well your pictures are too far to the right.
Ther... Jul 25 2006, 11:39 AM
teenprincess ^Thanx!
QUOTE(yellow skittles lyts @ ... Jul 25 2006, 01:21 PM
StanleyThePanda It's very good for a 2nd, I like it. Nice job... Jul 25 2006, 11:45 AM
This Confession the colors and the image are pretty and match real... Jul 25 2006, 03:26 PM
rorhinna ooo, I like it
only thing, I think the comments bo... Jul 25 2006, 06:18 PM![]() ![]() |