Katemma Bosward, I'm so proud of this right now, I could scream my head off |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
![]() ![]() |
Katemma Bosward, I'm so proud of this right now, I could scream my head off |
Jul 22 2006, 12:11 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
show me a garden thats bursting to life ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,303 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 115,987 |
Well, this started off as a vexel of Kate Bosworth, but when I got done with the eyes and lips, I realized she looked awfully similar to Gemma Ward, thus the title. But i'm so proud of this right now. Sure there are things I hate like the eyebrows, and the fact that I forgot to add fingernails. -shrug- I've been staring at this thing far too long.
Now, may I present: Katemma Bosward Oh, yes this is the same image Maryland colourized ages ago. I asked her where she got it. I liked the picture. Boy, am I glad this is done. |
|
|
|
Jul 22 2006, 12:36 PM
Post
#2
|
|
|
Member ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 23 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 442,106 |
Omfg. I love the eyes...the hair...EVERYTHING. You did such a wonderful job
|
|
|
|
| *jooleeah* |
Jul 22 2006, 01:07 PM
Post
#3
|
|
Guest |
OH MY GOSH. o.o so pretty. so pretty. i looooooveeeeeeeee the hair. omg..
|
|
|
|
Jul 22 2006, 01:11 PM
Post
#4
|
|
|
& my dreams fall down ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,173 Joined: Nov 2005 Member No: 291,336 |
woah. that`s good ! amazing.
|
|
|
|
Jul 22 2006, 02:26 PM
Post
#5
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 7,149 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 213,509 |
what can i say, KRISTINAS AMAZING.everything is so detailed and everything, great colors too
|
|
|
|
Jul 22 2006, 02:28 PM
Post
#6
|
|
![]() Krista. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,380 Joined: Apr 2006 Member No: 391,319 |
oh my god. oh my god, kristina. ............. oh my god. kristina, i envy you. |
|
|
|
Jul 22 2006, 03:19 PM
Post
#7
|
|
![]() who ma bitch? you ma bitch, bitch. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,920 Joined: Oct 2004 Member No: 55,278 |
This is gorgeous! I love the detail in the hair and in the hand! Its gorgeous.
|
|
|
|
Jul 22 2006, 06:13 PM
Post
#8
|
|
![]() Hello My Name Is INSERT HERE ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,372 Joined: Apr 2006 Member No: 394,903 |
i'm jealous of you, kristina
you are WAYYY good at graphics |
|
|
|
Jul 22 2006, 06:24 PM
Post
#9
|
|
![]() I intend to live forever-so far, so good. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,820 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 115,137 |
|
|
|
|
Jul 22 2006, 07:51 PM
Post
#10
|
|
![]() Death is a promise given to us at birth ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Designer Posts: 4,757 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 7,459 |
i love it. Esp the background.
|
|
|
|
Jul 22 2006, 07:59 PM
Post
#11
|
|
![]() What the fack. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 6,164 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 8,519 |
Oh. My. Gee.
I absolutely love it Kristina! The detail in the hair and eyes especially. Also the patterns in the background add a nice touch. Positively amazing work. |
|
|
|
Jul 22 2006, 10:28 PM
Post
#12
|
|
|
show me a garden thats bursting to life ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,303 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 115,987 |
Thank you guys. Thank you sooo much.
|
|
|
|
Jul 23 2006, 12:42 AM
Post
#13
|
|
![]() the name is ada. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,688 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 334,608 |
HER HAIR IS BEAUTIFUL! It looks pretty.
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |