HELIO |
HELIO |
| *ECD & C0* |
Jun 29 2006, 11:38 AM
Post
#1
|
|
Guest |
I have just been wondering does anyone have Helio? its all over myspace and I have never seen anyone with one of the phones. Maybe it's just a western US thing I have no Idea.
So do you or anyone you know actually have Helio Mobile Service? |
|
|
|
![]() |
| *incoherent* |
Jun 29 2006, 11:39 AM
Post
#2
|
|
Guest |
no
|
|
|
|
| *ECD & C0* |
Jun 29 2006, 11:41 AM
Post
#3
|
|
Guest |
thanks for the feedback? haha anyone else
|
|
|
|
Jun 29 2006, 11:45 AM
Post
#4
|
|
![]() Krista. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,380 Joined: Apr 2006 Member No: 391,319 |
no
|
|
|
|
| *ECD & C0* |
Jun 29 2006, 11:50 AM
Post
#5
|
|
Guest |
ok good im not the only one
|
|
|
|
| *Kathleen* |
Jul 1 2006, 04:53 AM
Post
#6
|
|
Guest |
Actually I know one person. Odd. But just that one. *Scratches head*
|
|
|
|
Jul 1 2006, 11:42 AM
Post
#7
|
|
|
POWAPOSTA ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3,169 Joined: Jul 2004 Member No: 30,725 |
what is it?
|
|
|
|
Jul 1 2006, 11:50 AM
Post
#8
|
|
![]() What the fack. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 6,164 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 8,519 |
^Yeah, that's what I was wondering.
|
|
|
|
Jul 1 2006, 02:22 PM
Post
#9
|
|
![]() <33 ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2,745 Joined: Mar 2005 Member No: 114,234 |
Nope. :\
Never heard of it. |
|
|
|
| *AngelicEyz00* |
Jul 1 2006, 03:57 PM
Post
#10
|
|
Guest |
I've heard about it. Apparently, lots of celebrities have it... and you can check your myspace and stuff on it... But I don't personally know of anyone who has it.
http://www.helio.com |
|
|
|
Jul 1 2006, 03:58 PM
Post
#11
|
|
![]() Photoartist ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,363 Joined: Apr 2006 Member No: 399,390 |
I've never even heard of it. Until now.
|
|
|
|
Jul 1 2006, 08:14 PM
Post
#12
|
|
![]() =] ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,910 Joined: Jun 2005 Member No: 156,614 |
I've never even heard of it..
|
|
|
|
| *ECD & C0* |
Aug 1 2006, 05:51 PM
Post
#13
|
|
Guest |
thats weird its all over myspace and hardly anyone has it
|
|
|
|
Aug 1 2006, 05:52 PM
Post
#14
|
|
|
yawn :) ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 2,926 Joined: Jul 2006 Member No: 434,041 |
Shouln't this be in technology
|
|
|
|
| *ECD & C0* |
Aug 1 2006, 05:53 PM
Post
#15
|
|
Guest |
maybe move it if you must
|
|
|
|
Aug 1 2006, 05:54 PM
Post
#16
|
|
![]() Photoartist ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Staff Alumni Posts: 12,363 Joined: Apr 2006 Member No: 399,390 |
^x2 I was just about to say that, but you beat me to it.
Moved to Technology. |
|
|
|
| *ECD & C0* |
Aug 1 2006, 05:56 PM
Post
#17
|
|
Guest |
hello tech forum :]
|
|
|
|
Aug 9 2006, 08:49 PM
Post
#18
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 6,953 Joined: Oct 2004 Member No: 52,702 |
i want one but it's way to overpricedd it's liek $500 to buy the phone , then $100 every month or something
|
|
|
|
Aug 10 2006, 02:11 AM
Post
#19
|
|
![]() Until the end of time... ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 456 Joined: Jan 2004 Member No: 460 |
I've seen it before, I think it's a pretty stupid idea. It's all for myspace, pretty much myspace on the go.
|
|
|
|
Aug 10 2006, 10:52 AM
Post
#20
|
|
![]() cB Assassin ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 10,147 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 7,672 |
Did you know that Helio only has about 100 existing customers.
|
|
|
|
| *ECD & C0* |
Aug 10 2006, 07:53 PM
Post
#21
|
|
Guest |
wow thats bad
|
|
|
|
| *IVIike* |
Dec 25 2006, 01:34 PM
Post
#22
|
|
Guest |
yeah a lot of celebrities do have it i have been researching it
arrg sorry i double postedXD |
|
|
|
Dec 25 2006, 01:36 PM
Post
#23
|
|
![]() ♥ ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Official Member Posts: 4,066 Joined: May 2004 Member No: 18,393 |
Wow, I've never even heard of it.
|
|
|
|
| *IVIike* |
Dec 25 2006, 01:46 PM
Post
#24
|
|
Guest |
http://www.helio.com/
the phones are really cool but its kinda expensive i want the drift http://www.helio.com/page?p=devices_drift# |
|
|
|
Dec 26 2006, 12:33 AM
Post
#25
|
|
![]() mrs. paul dano. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 907 Joined: Nov 2006 Member No: 478,992 |
I've actually seen it. They are really nice. I'm planning to get one. Its white and it slides up like a sidekick.
|
|
|
|
![]() ![]() |