Unique Contact Table, Flash |
Unique Contact Table, Flash |
Aug 28 2005, 06:43 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 37 Joined: Aug 2005 Member No: 203,542 |
Can someone tell me how to add a contact table I made in flash (.swf) to my myspace? Seems the original code doesn't allow the .swf file to get through.
Help would be most appreciated |
|
|
|
Alber Unique Contact Table Aug 28 2005, 06:43 PM
Alber Anyone have a solution to this 1? Aug 29 2005, 12:47 AM
kimberlyx012 ... dont double post, theirs an edit button Aug 29 2005, 08:04 AM
Julie. QUOTE(kimberlyx012 @ Aug 29 2005, 6:04 AM)...... Aug 29 2005, 08:56 AM
Alber Doh!
I worked so hard for this swf file an... Aug 29 2005, 09:13 PM
Alber Could use some help here
I've been trying ... Aug 30 2005, 06:56 PM
Julie. try tinyurl.com, because i think, .swf files maybe... Aug 30 2005, 09:21 PM
Alber My problem is actually making the swf appear. Not ... Aug 30 2005, 10:20 PM
Alber nvm, figured it out Aug 30 2005, 11:39 PM
Julie. can we see?
i'd like to see :D. Aug 31 2005, 01:12 AM
Alber Well if you could post your myspace, I can send it... Aug 31 2005, 01:29 AM
Julie. you can't steal a flash contact table, can you... Aug 31 2005, 01:58 AM
driveradum I am having the same problem......how did you make... Jun 5 2006, 12:49 AM![]() ![]() |