screenshots? i hope this is the right place |
screenshots? i hope this is the right place |
Mar 13 2006, 12:55 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() my michelle. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 792 Joined: Oct 2005 Member No: 267,094 |
Well, I hope this is the right place to ask for help here, since this is relating to a myspace layout that I'm trying to make.
I'm trying to submit a myspace layout to createblog. However, it tells me the following: QUOTE The screenshot should not be cropped, or taken in wide-screen. And I don't really understand what they mean by that. Could someone please help me? Thanks. |
|
|
|
miiichellley screenshots? i hope this is the right place Mar 13 2006, 12:55 AM
tic tac. Um, what size is your screenshot? It's suppose... Mar 13 2006, 12:57 AM
miiichellley I took a screenshot of the page and copied it onto... Mar 13 2006, 12:59 AM
tic tac. It depends on your computer settings. You can alwa... Mar 13 2006, 01:08 AM
miiichellley Okay, I changed the size using Ctrl + E to the rig... Mar 13 2006, 01:14 AM
tic tac. Well, if its 1024 by 768 and it still doesen't... Mar 13 2006, 01:17 AM
miiichellley Well, actually it said that there were required fi... Mar 13 2006, 01:18 AM
fishcake-y You also need to hit F11 to get to full-screen mod... Mar 13 2006, 01:37 AM
miiichellley Okay, I don't know what happened last time, it... Mar 13 2006, 08:33 PM![]() ![]() |