Glowy thing, I'm bored |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
Glowy thing, I'm bored |
Feb 20 2006, 09:24 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 3,055 Joined: Jul 2005 Member No: 174,796 |
|
|
|
|
skp86 Glowy thing Feb 20 2006, 09:24 PM
Annie5332 Ohh I like it :) Looks spiffy. Feb 20 2006, 09:26 PM
xbabyboo I like how it glows and stands out! Feb 20 2006, 10:39 PM
Jeng i like the glowy effect.and the color blue you use... Feb 21 2006, 09:19 AM
spoon_fork ooohhhh.... a glowy thingy.... luv it! Feb 21 2006, 10:27 AM
KissMe2408 Hey that's really cool!
Reminds me of a la... Feb 21 2006, 12:17 PM
skp86 I used this tutorial: http://www.createblog.com/tu... Feb 21 2006, 03:39 PM![]() ![]() |