Log In · Register

 

Resource Center Links

This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources

Submission Guidelines

vogue.
vogue!
post Feb 13 2006, 05:55 AM
Post #1


lolz?!
***

Group: Member
Posts: 96
Joined: Feb 2006
Member No: 376,709



Yep its almost 3 A.M.
Still bored lol.
So here is a random blend.
Its simple.

Vogue.

Note: There is no text because my text on PSP is jacked up.
 

Posts in this topic
vogue!   vogue.   Feb 13 2006, 05:55 AM
Jeng   i like that, its plain but i like it.good blending...   Feb 13 2006, 09:41 AM
REBELnDISGUISE   It's nice. Try adding a texture.   Feb 13 2006, 10:21 AM
vogue!   QUOTE(REBELnDISGUISE @ Feb 13 2006, 7:21 AM)I...   Feb 13 2006, 01:05 PM
skp86   Yes, it is plain, but I like the soft gradient you...   Feb 13 2006, 03:43 PM
-lana   lovely blend.   Feb 13 2006, 08:53 PM
eternalyfe   That's so beautiful! I love how the backgr...   Feb 13 2006, 09:26 PM
xbabyboo   Good choice of pictures. Nice colors too.   Feb 13 2006, 09:49 PM
ITxMISHELLE   love it. (= greatt.   Feb 15 2006, 05:59 PM
Maestro   I like it, but you still could have used a texture...   Feb 15 2006, 06:04 PM
shortyzruthless   beautiful.   Feb 15 2006, 06:51 PM
KissMe2408   That is really gorgeous! The colors are beauti...   Feb 15 2006, 06:56 PM


Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: