Log In · Register

 
 
Closed TopicStart new topic
Modify the table.navigation bar
plasyman
post Jan 4 2006, 06:12 AM
Post #1


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 325,597



I found that a part of the table.navigation bar is redundant

username-review-events-subscript!
username-xanga-signout


I would want to remove the part which is underlined
And reserve"username-xanga-signout"


How can I achieve it?
Thx for helping


The method of replacing the words is not suitable for me
since the ' - ' & ' ! 'could not be removed


Moreover, I would want to add background image & pull down menu in the table.navigation bar
 
plasyman
post Jan 4 2006, 06:20 AM
Post #2


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 325,597



Instead of removing those words, I think obtaining
"username-xanga-signout" then add a new table
is also work.

The question is , how can I obtain "username-xanga-signout"
but not the others in foot.navagation?
 
talcumpowder
post Jan 4 2006, 05:50 PM
Post #3


You'll find me in your dreams.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 8,536
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 114,010



Don't double-post. The edit function has a function. wink.gif &if you just disable the navigation, it shouldn't diable the footer... o.O They've got seperate names. The rest of it I don't understand. Rip it from the source?
CODE
<style type="text/css">table.navigation{display: none;}</style>
[ http://www.xanga.com/xX_your_user_name_here_Xx ]
 
plasyman
post Jan 6 2006, 09:18 AM
Post #4


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 325,597



I meant that I want "xanga-join-signin" in the table.navigation bar

but not the "reviews-events-subscribe!"


does there have any script represent "xanga-join-signin"???



sorry for double posting
 
talcumpowder
post Jan 6 2006, 03:37 PM
Post #5


You'll find me in your dreams.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 8,536
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 114,010



No. If you'll take a look at your source, you'll see that the table itself has a name, the first four links don't have a class, only the last three. That's div.smalltext. So either you disable the whole thing, or nothing at all.
 
plasyman
post Jan 6 2006, 10:56 PM
Post #6


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 325,597



can I make a new table to store "xanga-join-signin"???


OR another method is use the script "replacement"
(similar to changing the comment & eprops)

However, I can only hide the words"reviews" "events" & "subscribe"
since they are links

Can't remove ": - -" after hiding "reviews" "events" & "subscribe"
do there have any script that can remove words that are not hyperlinks??


this is the example
Click here
 
talcumpowder
post Jan 7 2006, 01:04 AM
Post #7


You'll find me in your dreams.
*******

Group: Official Member
Posts: 8,536
Joined: Mar 2005
Member No: 114,010



wink.gif Yeah, um. Searching will do you good.
[ http://www.createblog.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=230 ]
 
plasyman
post Jan 7 2006, 01:35 AM
Post #8


Member
**

Group: Member
Posts: 16
Joined: Dec 2005
Member No: 325,597



of course I have read all the article in "xanga script"

but I couldn't remove ": - -"

these 3 symbols could only be removed seperately mad.gif



can you teach me how to remove it?
By using the codes you have mention or other method

 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

 



IPS Driver Error

IPS Driver Error

There appears to be an error with the database.
You can try to refresh the page by clicking here