Xanga Layout - Coding Help, I need help getting the code sorted out. |
Xanga Layout - Coding Help, I need help getting the code sorted out. |
Dec 13 2005, 04:03 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Newbie ![]() Group: Member Posts: 2 Joined: Dec 2005 Member No: 322,380 |
Right. I'm trying to make a layout for my Xanga using the following image:
![]() I tried using an HTML div code to make the different boxes, but the divs won't go over the image. Look here: My Problem I can't figure out what's going on, so if anyone could help me, it'd be greatly appreciated. Thanx ~ Tigah This post has been edited by Kenado: Dec 13 2005, 05:50 PM |
|
|
|
tigah Xanga Layout - Coding Help Dec 13 2005, 04:03 PM
wicked_bitch When you're aligning the div's, specifical... Dec 13 2005, 04:32 PM
insomniac also, please use thumbnails. you're stretching... Dec 13 2005, 04:38 PM
tigah Thank-you, and sorry. I don't know how. Plus, ... Dec 13 2005, 06:13 PM
Kenado It's fine everyone makes mistakes you can alwa... Dec 13 2005, 06:36 PM![]() ![]() |