colorization//2nd try at one |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
colorization//2nd try at one |
Oct 8 2005, 10:40 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() who ma bitch? you ma bitch, bitch. ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 1,920 Joined: Oct 2004 Member No: 55,278 |
|
|
|
|
CUTEBUNNY160 colorization//2nd try at one Oct 8 2005, 10:40 AM
Latina Babii Wow, it's so good, I like how you made the lip... Oct 8 2005, 10:47 AM
CUTEBUNNY160 awww ^^ thnks for the compliment Oct 8 2005, 10:57 AM
notelracailuj nice!
did you make the vexel/vector, too? Oct 8 2005, 10:57 AM
CUTEBUNNY160 QUOTE(notelracailuj @ Oct 8 2005, 7:57 AM)nic... Oct 8 2005, 11:02 AM
Yufoo I really, really love that. Oct 8 2005, 10:58 AM
aeyungg xd i like how you used black white and red for most o... Oct 8 2005, 11:50 AM
seriouslynikki On the vector, did you ask permission to colorize ... Oct 8 2005, 12:13 PM
Kristinaa ^ I LOVE 'HAPPY IS A YUPPIE WORD'! oka... Oct 8 2005, 01:08 PM
CUTEBUNNY160 thnks for the suggestions guys. i fixed it but i k... Oct 8 2005, 01:45 PM
o0olaalaa that looks amazing =) Oct 8 2005, 01:55 PM
reflection very nice job on the colorization
but make sure yo... Oct 8 2005, 02:30 PM
StanleyThePanda I really hope that you asked Sharon to use that...... Oct 8 2005, 03:23 PM
peggysturr Wow, nice for your second try. It looks better tha... Oct 8 2005, 04:57 PM
gigiopolis Were you even given permission to use Sharon's... Oct 8 2005, 06:24 PM
rx_azngirl Ooh, it looks so smooth I just wanna lick it lol j... Oct 24 2005, 11:49 PM
mizz_americaz i kinda like the pink version better =/ or at leas... Oct 25 2005, 01:33 AM![]() ![]() |