My New Layout Site!, Check out my new layout site! |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
My New Layout Site!, Check out my new layout site! |
Oct 11 2005, 08:31 PM
Post
#1
|
|
|
Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 40 Joined: Oct 2004 Member No: 52,780 |
Hey everyone! I just started a layout site called Xanga Makeup! If you are interested in finding a cute new layout, then please come to it! ^__^ Here is the link--> Xanga Makeup
|
|
|
|
XoxHeavenleexoX My New Layout Site! Oct 11 2005, 08:31 PM
WindSorcerous I Love the color scheme thing like you're shop... Oct 11 2005, 08:34 PM
XoxHeavenleexoX LoL! Thanks so much! Oct 11 2005, 08:41 PM
gratedcheese. The layout is really cute I love how you show the... Oct 13 2005, 12:06 AM![]() ![]() |