box widths, this should be real easy |
box widths, this should be real easy |
Sep 28 2005, 04:20 PM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() Senior Member ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 69 Joined: Mar 2004 Member No: 7,859 |
This code should be easy, but I really can't write scripts.
I want all of my boxes/moduals on the right side of the page to all be the same width. I also want all the moduals on the left side of the page to be the same width but different width from the ones on the right. Basicly, I want to know how to align the moduals and change their sizes. |
|
|
|
musicjunkie07 box widths Sep 28 2005, 04:20 PM
musicjunkie07 will someone please help? Sep 28 2005, 09:18 PM
musicjunkie07 Please someone? this is a really simple code, I kn... Sep 29 2005, 07:25 PM
musicjunkie07 Can anyone write me this script? please? Sep 30 2005, 02:40 PM![]() ![]() |