Log In · Register

 
This is a tough one... extra space, A huge margin I cant get rid of
FromFirst_T0Last
post Sep 25 2005, 04:35 PM
Post #1


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 246,917



There is a big margin at the top of my pahe that won't go away. I haven't used any cell padding or margin codes. I put in a code to remove the xanga modules and replace them with a custom module. When I take this out, the space goes away, but my xanga looks weird. Is there a code I can use to shift everything up?
 
 
Start new topic
Replies (1 - 6)
*digital.fragrance*
post Sep 25 2005, 04:49 PM
Post #2





Guest






I think you should post your xanga code and give us a link to your xanga. That would help a lot!
 
FromFirst_T0Last
post Sep 25 2005, 04:53 PM
Post #3


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 246,917



whoops.. sorry

www.xanga.com/fromfirst_t0last



<div style="padding-left:140">
<style type=text/css>
/* remove regular modules */
texttable.left, td.mainleft, table.left, table.navigation, table.search

{display:none}
table.blogbody tr td {width:0px; padding: 0px;}

/* edit to your liking */
table.module { border: 1px solid #FF80FF; width:150px; background-color: transparent; }
table.module th { background-color: transparent;font: normal 11px arial; text-transform:none;color: purple; border-top: none; border-right: none; border-left: none; border-bottom: none;}
table.module td {color: #BF00BF; text-align: left; border-bottom: none; background-image: url (''); }
</style>
<BR>
<table border=0 width="670"><tr><td valign="top" width="180">
<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="1" width="50%"

class="module"><tr><th valign="top" align="right"

class="module"><b><center><font color="#BF00BF">Sheila...</center></b></th></tr><tr><td valign="top"

class="module">
<p>
I am 18 years old, my birthday is March 23, and I live in PA. I [finally] graduated from DB in June '05. I love driving, music, the cold side of my pillow, mischief, photography, & laughing at the expense of others. I hate loud people, waking up early, alarm clocks, exaggerators, waiting, chewing noises, heat, and traffic jams. Some of my favorite bands are Thursday, My Chemical Romance, GJ, FATA, Head Automatica, FFAF, and :gasp: the &hearts;Backstreet Boys&hearts; You didn't see that one coming did you? <br>

</td></tr></table><br>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="1" width="100%"

class="module"><tr><th valign="top" align="left"

class="module"><b><center><font color="#BF00BF">Blogrings</center></b></th></tr><tr><td valign="top"

class="module">

<a href="http://www.xanga.com/groups/group.aspx?id=467655">I &hearts; my IPod</a><BR>
<a href="http://www.xanga.com/groups/group.aspx?id=863219">I &hearts; Dexter</a><BR>
<a href="http://www.xanga.com/groups/group.aspx?id=1083847">I &hearts; my Silver Eclipse</a><BR>
<a href="http://www.xanga.com/groups/group.aspx?id=1374627&s=2">I &hearts; AJ McLean</a><BR>
<a href="http://www.xanga.com/groups/group.aspx?id=628761">I &hearts; Desperate Housewives</a><BR>

</td></tr></table><br>

</td><br><br><br><td width="400" valign="left" align="center">
 
*digital.fragrance*
post Sep 25 2005, 05:11 PM
Post #4





Guest






Instead of <div style="padding-left:140"> Try using this:

<div align="left"><div style="position:static; overflow:auto; margin-top: -430px; margin-left: 491px;">

Play around with the "margin-left" and "margin-top" numbers, and that should put your page where you want it. Margin-top edits the space at the top, and margin-left edits the space to the left Hope that works!
 
FromFirst_T0Last
post Sep 25 2005, 05:17 PM
Post #5


Newbie
*

Group: Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Sep 2005
Member No: 246,917



perfect.. thanks soo much.


i went to your site and voted.


I love eclipses too. i have a 2005 silver gt
 
*digital.fragrance*
post Sep 25 2005, 05:20 PM
Post #6





Guest






Glad it worked! _smile.gif
Thank you so much -- lucky you! I'm broke sad.gif , oh well... I'll get over it. biggrin.gif
 
sherryvu
post Sep 25 2005, 09:52 PM
Post #7


Senior Member
*******

Group: Member
Posts: 3,826
Joined: Jan 2004
Member No: 2,330



QUOTE(FromFirst_T0Last @ Sep 25 2005, 5:17 PM)
perfect.. thanks soo much.
i went to your site and voted.
I love eclipses too. i have a 2005 silver gt
*

problem solved =)

[ closed ]
 

Closed TopicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members: