memories*, version 2.0 |
This Month's Contests | Hosts Looking for Hostees | Hostees looking for Hosts | BigBookofResources
Submission Guidelines
memories*, version 2.0 |
Sep 8 2005, 02:39 AM
Post
#1
|
|
![]() boo ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Group: Member Posts: 5,512 Joined: Dec 2004 Member No: 71,765 |
|
|
|
|
toodlepops. memories* Sep 8 2005, 02:39 AM
seriouslynikki Um. I like it. The picture is blurry though, that... Sep 8 2005, 09:42 AM
toodlepops. ^I purposely made it blurry. *shrugs* Sep 9 2005, 03:35 AM
OhXiet_ItzDonnA hha Awhile ago, I was like which one should I clic... Sep 10 2005, 06:05 PM
sharerol Yeah, it's misaligned on my screen. And I kno... Sep 11 2005, 03:21 PM
mashimaro10 The edges are so rough, and the letters are such a... Sep 11 2005, 05:44 PM
digital.fragrance might I suggest changing your .jpg banner image to... Sep 12 2005, 03:50 PM
moody_berryz is it just me but is the background supposed to be... Sep 16 2005, 08:04 AM![]() ![]() |